Chapter 48: Holy Hell

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"What are you going to do?" Asher asked as he held the punching bag.

"I'm going to-" I punched the bag. "Ignore-" another punch. "It, and act as if I don't know." I finished punching the bag a few more times.

"Are you going to be able to do that? They're suppose to come over tonight for dinner." Asher asked now punching the bag while I held it.

"Either I will be able to or they'll die and we won't have a problem." I shrugged and walked away from the bag once he was done.

"They're the leaders of the outlaws Ash, that means they are the ones behind it." I sighed and he pulled me into him hugging me.

"We'll figure out what to do." He whispered kissing my head.

"I hope so." I mumbled.

~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mami." Lexa whistled as she walked in the kitchen.

"Hey gorgeous." I greeted as I bent down to put the Lasagna in the oven.

She walked over and I felt her behind me grabbing my ass.

I laughed at her.

"Wait hold that pose." Gia cheered as she walked in.

I closed the oven and looked at her as she brought out her phone.

I shook my head and smiled and when she said 'get ready.' I backed my ass up more into Lexa as she held my ass with one hand and flipped the camera off with the other making a kissy face. I decided to flip it off as well but instead I stuck my tongue out.

Gia laughed as she took multiple pictures one of which Lexa decided she would grab both my hips and thrust her boney ass hips into my ass and that one actually surprised me.

"God damn, when do I get to take pictures like that with you?" Hayden asked as he jumped and sat on the counter.

I stood up and looked at Lexa.

She knew exactly what I was thinking.

She grabbed my face and I grabbed hers and we kissed. Then Lexa looked at Hayden and said with the straightest face ever.

"Never she's my bitch."

Hayden jaw dropped as us girls broke out into laughter.

"I can't even be mad, hell do that more." We heard from behind us and I seen Asher smiling.

I rolled my eyes and Lexa shrugged.

"Okay." She said and instead of kissing me she grabbed my face and licked my cheek.

"No fair." Gia whined and we both smiled and walked over to her.

"What are you guys doing?" She questioned backing up into the wall.

I tossed my phone at Hayden and told him to take a picture.

We grabbed Gia and we both posed licking each side of her face. She smirked and reached around the front and grabbed each our asses.

After Hayden took the picture he handed me back my phone and laughed.

"Maybe we should keep them apart, we don't want any threesomes." Hayden said looking at Asher.

I put my hand on my hip and with the best straight face I could muster I looked at him and deadpanned "who said we haven't already."

Both of their jaws dropped and the girls broke out in uncontrollable laughter.