Chapter 33: Oh But We Are

**PHOEBE'S POV**

"Phoebe can we talk about this?" He pleaded walking around me while I moved to out my outfit on.

"Asher there's nothing to fucking talk about. It's a silly little date for a charity. How pathetic can you really get?" I asked taking my clothes off.

"I don't want you out with any other man." He yelled a little louder.

"Watch your fucking tone." I snapped pulling the black cropped tank top over my head.

"Please Phoebe just listen." He said once more as I pulled up my black tights.

"No because you don't see me freaking out about your date with Rose. Hell Malachai is my best friends cousin. I'm gonna have to spend time with him anyway." I laughed finally pulling up my black denim skirt pairing it with a simple black and silver belt.

"Because you know she wont try anything while we're dating." He yelled again.

"Do I though? She broke Hayden's heart for Ethan what if you guys spend time together and she decides she likes you." I started pulling up my socks.

"Better yet what if you decide you like her. Oh yeah that's perfect." I laugh.

"I'm not a cheater." He sounds offended.

"Then let me make it easier so you don't have to cheat. We're over Asher." I yelled tying my last combat boot.

He didn't say a word and just stared at me. I fought back tears as I sat at my mirror and applied eyeliner that looks a little smeared under my eye but a wing on top.

After applying a little mascara and lip gloss I got up to leave.

"We can't be done." His voice broke as he grabbed my arm.

"Oh but we are." I finished making my way out and running fast enough to catch Hayden in the kitchen.

"Hey baby mama, you look spicy." He said fanning himself until he looked at my watery eyes and puffed out cheeks while I prevented myself from crying.

He ran up to me and pulled me into his chest with all the love in the world.

"I broke up with him Hayden." A sob released from my throat but no tears fell.

"Oh baby I'm so sorry." He said hugging me tighter.

We stayed like that for a good 5 minutes until we heard the roar of en engine from outside.

Hayden and I looked out the window and my jaw dropped. A pulled my truck but it was black and in perfect condition. I almost drool at the sight as Malachai stepped out.

He was wearing a black T-shirt and blue Jeans paired with some black work boots. His hair was a fluffy mess on his head and his tattoos popped out in contrast with his clothes.

"Maybe you can get over Ash pretty easy." Hayden nudged wiping fake drool from my chin.

"Oh shut up." I pushed his shoulder and opened the door.

His eyes trailed down my body and he ever so slightly licked his bottom lip.

"No babies please I'm not ready to be a step dad." Hayden shouted as he pushed me out the door.

I laughed and stopped myself a few feet from Malachai.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hello Darling." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice truck." I said pointing to the black beauty.

"Thank you, is my pride and joy." He smiled walking towards it.