9

Vi's birthday was coming up and Daisy wanted to get the girl something special. She decided to, once again, sneak out. However, her parents and Lincoln would notice her missing for a few hours during the day, so she went at night. After her parents had been asleep for a few hours, Daisy grabbed her bow, her book of flowers, a jar, got changed into a warmer, darker, outfit and climbed out her bedroom window. 

Daisy breathed in the fresh air and started to run along the rooftops. She laughed at finally being able to get out and be free, running without a care. She runs towards the place that she's been thinking about for weeks. Daisy runs towards the flower field she saw at Topside. 

She gets to the bridge quickly, climbing up it to get herself to Piltover. Daisy spots the field of flowers, a giddy feeling in her stomach as she sees it. She's gonna see a flower up close for the first time. 

Daisy runs towards the flower field. Her heart beats faster as she approaches it. When she gets in front of it, she ignores the sign saying "stay out" and walks through the field.

She runs her hand through the flowers, a light smile on her face as she looks through the field. Her eyes stop on a patch of Daisy's, so she grabs a handful and places it in her jar. Next, she keeps walking. She stops, spotting purple just ahead and she races off to it. 

Her eyes stop on Violets, freshly bloomed. 

Daisy grabs a bunch of Violet's, also placing them in the jar next to her Daisy's, "These will never last. But hopefully long enough for her birthday," Daisy mutters to herself. She turns and starts to walk out of the field. 

She decides to walk through the streets of Piltover, looking for a shop to give Vi something that will last longer. Her eyes stop on a jewelry store. She knows Vi isn't a huge jewelry person, but it's the sign in the window that catches her attention. Preserved Flower Necklaces Only Served Here.

Daisy smirks to herself before looking for a simple entrance. She finds one up top and sighs to herself, "It's always above," She says. Daisy walks backward to get a running start. Before taking off, Daisy sighs to herself and runs towards the wall, launching herself up and grabbing onto one of the side lamps. She swings a bit before jumping up higher to climb up the wall. 

When Daisy finally gets to the opening, she opens it up and climbs through. Daisy had her hood pulled up as she wandered through the stoor. Her eyes examined all of the jewelry. Her eyes stopped on the section with all of the preserved flowers. She scanned each one, "Rose, Pehony, Dahila, Iris..." Daisy mutters as she scans the shelf. Her body starts to deflate as she can't find the perfect flower. She sighs when she doesn't see a violet, but they perk up when she sees a preserved purple Daisy in the form of a necklace. Daisy furrows her eyebrows, "Is that too much?" She mutters to herself before shrugging and putting the necklace in her pocket. 

Daisy leaves the building and starts to make her way back to the Undercity. She gets to the bridge and climbs down to her home. She watches as the city is still wide awake, with bar fights, drunk citizens and prostitutes walking around. Daisy blushes when one looks at her and winks. 

She walks a bit faster but stops when she sees the entrance into the brothel. Her head turns, watching it curiously, "You going in, sugar?" She hears a voice. Daisy turns and sees the brothel worker who winked at her.

"Oh, no. I'm only 15," Daisy says.

"Some start that young. With a pretty face like yours, you'd do great there," Daisy blushes at the worker. The worker smirks at Daisy's blushing face, "You got a boyfriend? Girlfriend?" Daisy blushes harder at the word girlfriend, "Ah, so who is she?"

"Oh, no, I don't have a girlfriend," Daisy mutters. She looks down at her pocket where Vi's gift is sitting.

"But you got a girl? One you want to be?"

"Maybe," Daisy mutters, "Still figuring that out, I guess. I just got out of a relationship,"

"Right," The worker says, "Well, I hope you get your girlfriend soon," The worker walks into the brothel, leaving a shocked Daisy there.

"Wait!" Daisy shouts, "What's your name?"

"Mia," The black-haired prostitute says, "You,?"

"Daisy," Mia smiles at the girl.

"It was nice to see you, Daisy," Daisy smiles at the girls retreating figure. She starts to run back home where she places Vi's gift under her bed and falls asleep with a satisfied smile.

______________

The picture of the necklace is up top! Imagine it however you wish, though.