45

Daisy runs next to Caitlyn. The two girls are trying to keep up with Vi who runs ahead of them, determination floods through her to finally reunite with her sister. No matter what, Vi's gonna get Powder back.

When Vi gets to the top, she stops when she sees her powder blue hair. It's now a lot longer, braided in two ponytails along her back, "Powder?" Vi whispers. Slowly, Powder turns around and faces her sister for the first time in years, "Oh, Powder!" Vi exclaims, running over to the girls and engulfing her in a hug.

Powder, who was holding the Gemstone she stole, drops it and wraps her arms around her sister. Tears well up in her eyes as she closes them and holds onto her sister.

"I'm so sorry Powder. I tried to come back, I promise, I did. But I... I got arrested," Vi explains.

"Marcus?" Powder questions.

"I don't know. I... it doesn't matter. I just... I never thought I'd see you again," Vi brings Powder back into a hug.

"Are you real?" Powder questions, not sure herself if she's even seeing this.

"yes, of course. It's me, Vi, your sister. I'm here. I'm right here," Vi tells the girl. She pauses slightly, "Daisy's alive too. She-she was injured before. But she's okay,"

"Sh-she's alive?" Powder questions. She tries to imagine the blonde. The one who she was friends with. The one who made Vi happy. The one she thought she killed. Powder thinks of everything she's done since that night, "Things changed when you left. I changed,"

"I know, Pow-pow, I know. You did what you had to do to survive. Me too, it's okay. What matters is we're here together," Vi pulls her sister back into a hug.

Daisy reached the top and her eyes widen when they land on Powder. Powder opens her eyes when she spots Daisy, "Daisy?" They narrow when they see Caitlyn go up behind her, "Who's she?"

"Who are you?" Caitlyn retaliates.

"It's okay, Powder, she's my cousin," Daisy tells the girl.

"She's a friend," Vi adds. Daisy slowly walks closer to Powder who has a gun trained at her cousin.

"Sevika wasn't lying? You're really with an enforcer," Powder says, swinging her gun towards her sister who raises her hands. She swings the gun back at Daisy, "And you're topside now?"

"Technically," Daisy says, "Just let us explain,"

"Your sister is Jinx?" Caitlyn says. She looks down at the Gemstone by Powder's foot. Daisy widens her eyes, her fathers words echo in her head it wasn't me! It was Jinx.

"Caitlyn, just listen, we can work this out," Vi tries to calm the two of them down.

"This is a trick! You're playing me!" Powder shouts, "Shut up, I'm in no mood!" She shouts, pointing her gun towards nothing. The three of them watch the girl, confused.

"We didn't say anything," Caitlyn comments.

"I wasn't talking to you!" Powder shouts, pointing her gun to Caitlyn. Daisy hesitantly steps in front of her cousin, hoping that the girl doesn't shoot. Powder narrows her eyes at the blonde.

"Put the gun down, Powder," Vi says.

"Stop calling me that! It's Jinx now, Powder fell down a well," Powder says. Her eyes are erratic as her mind continues to feed her bad thoughts.

"You're not a jinx," Vi says calmly, walking towards her sister, "God I never should have-"

"Stop talking to me like I'm a child!" Powder yells, cutting Vi off, "Was that why you came? For that stupid stone?" Daisy looks down and recognizes the missing Hextech Gemstone.

"Oh no," Daisy whispers to herself. She looks over at Caitlyn with wide eyes and a slight glare as Caitlyn looks guilty for not telling Daisy about the missing Gemstone.

"What?" Vi asks, "No, I don't even know what that is-"

"You're a class act sister," Powder laughs, "Sister. Thought I missed her. Bet you wouldn't miss her," Powder moves the gun so it's under Vi's chin.

"Powder, you don't know what you have in your hands," Daisy says hesitantly, "If we all just talk, everyone can be caught up,"

"You know how the Gemstone works?" Powder asks, walking forward and placing the gun on Daisy's chest. Daisy breathes slowly as she looks at the girl.

"A bit," Daisy mutters.

"Powder stop!" Vi yells, getting scared when she sees her finger start to put pressure on the trigger, "It's Daisy! You know her- she's on our side! Just focus on me! I'm here for you, only you. I'm not going to abandon you again!"

Powder twitches slightly, the voices in her head going crazy. She knows Daisy. She did. But Vi found Daisy first. Vi left her because she lost Daisy. Vi will leave her again, "Shut up! She won't leave again!" Powder says to herself, moving the gun away from Daisy and pointing it at Vi.

Caitlyn comes over to Daisy and pulls her back protectively. This only makes Powder glare at them. Daisy's heart pounds in her chest.

Powder's never glared at her before.

"Do you hear that?" Powder whispers, pointing her gun towards the pipes on the side. Daisy grabs her bow and stands next to Caitlyn while Vi and Powder get into a fighting stance.

When a group comes out on hoverboards, Daisy lowers her bow, "What are you doing?" Caitlyn asks the girl who stares at the group. Her eyes stop on the leader, who keeps his eyes on the blonde.

Then the Firelights attack.

They start attacking the group. Daisy ducks down, trying to find Ekko out of all of them. She keeps her stance ready to attack, but she doesn't attack and instead just dodges.

Caitlyn can see the Gemstone get closer to the edge. She dives down and catches it before it goes over the edge. She turns over to her cousin, confused on why she put away her bow and is instead dodging attacks rather than throwing them.

"Daisy!" Caitlyn yells when one of the Firelights comes behind the girl and grabs her, lifting Daisy onto their back and flying back towards the pipes. A firelight goes up behind Caitlyn, knocking the girl out.

"It's just me," Daisy recognizes Ekko's voice, making her relax slightly knowing he is there with the group.

Vi turns around, widening her eyes when she sees Daisy being carried off. Her eyes start to narrow in on the figure taking away her girl.

Vi raises her hand when one of Powder's bullets grazes past her. She stares at her sister in shock, "Powder!" Vi yells towards the girl. But Jinx ignores the girl, continuing to fire with manic excitement.

The firelight takes Vi's distraction as an opportunity to knock the girl out. He follows his leaders and grabs the girl rather than killing her, and flies the unconscious girl's body back to base.

Only now does Powder notice her sister being taken away. She glares at the Firelights, shooting at them and ready to attack, but they release a green smoke bomb, disappearing into it.

Powder lets out a scream as her sister is once again taken from her.