13 Ignore it

I sat on a bench at the park looking at the sky and wondering why oh why universe why I had to be like this.

I was anxious and anxiety-ridden. I can't stop flinching and now I have to worry about evading my supposed soulmates.

Yeah, universe you've done fucked up. I look at my boots now trying to process the fact that I was tested on and I can't have kids.

They sterilized me. They didn't take the organs, not like everyone else. They injected me with toxins.

To make me the best Black Widow to ever live. But it failed. When I did I had nothing. No chance of a family.

No cool powers. Just me. I've decided to ignore it. I've decided to act as of nothing has changed.

I like it better this way. Because now that everyone thinks im fine they will leave me alone.

I hate being pitied. Though I still have nightmares. Tucking my knees in my arms I notice my phone starting to ring.

Grabbing it I see it's my dad."Hello?" I ask groggily."Hey Honey Bee can you come home everyone's here and your mother is talking my ear off."

I smile at my dad. He was always so sweet to me."Yeah, I'll be home soon." I say before ending the call.

Getting up I grab my longboard and I start walking to the sidewalk. Setting it down I step on it and start going home.

Looking at my phone I decided to tweet.
-

Bee: He looks comfortable

Bee: He looks comfortable. Also since he's a God does that mean he can pick up say 160?

User042:Here I was thinking it was wholesome.

User272:Do not be fooled by this woman she's still on horny jail parole.

Bee: shhh nobody needs to know.

User3939:📷

Bee:👀🏃💨💨💨
-
Yeah, I'm only finding joy in thirst tweeting the Avengers now. Looking up I turn and the gate opens.

The gate to my house. Rolling my eyes at the guards I hop off my skateboard. Successfully tripping and falling on my face.

"Fuck." I mutter before getting up my knees definitely broke open. Picking up my skateboard I walk in to see my brother.

He smirked."BEES HOME." I flip him off and go into the bathroom. It took five minutes to change and because I had to bandage my cheeks and nose.

 It took five minutes to change and because I had to bandage my cheeks and nose

Noses are not easy to bandage. Then I remembered I had the mini bandaids. Walking out to the back porch I see all the Avengers in my backyard.

"What the fuck-" My mom glares at me."Watch your mouth their your father's friends." I cross my arms.

"Ya know I could have stayed at the Park." I muttered before stealing a roll."Beatrice you better put that back!"

My mother yelled after me."JAY THOUGHT HE DIDN'T HAVE TO WEAR A CONDOM IF HE WAS STANDING UP WHILE HE HAD SEX WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND."

Mom was silent."JAY GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE." I smirked."YOU DIRTY FUCKING SNITCH."

My brother yelled after me. He chased me but I had already eaten the roll and flipped him off.

"I will fuck you up," I say to Jay before charging at him and flipping him on the floor. He groaned.

Dad looked at me annoyed."What did I tell you about beating up your brother in front of guests?"

I crossed my arms."To do it inside the house."