40 Rip it off

As soon as I came downstairs I could feel excitement. Everyone was in the living room. I sat in the armchair my legs crossed.

"Well you all finished and won your surprise. Which is anything you want." I say smiling.Bucky looked at me.

"Doll I'm pretty sure everyone has agreed on what they want." I grip the hem of my shorts."Oh?"

I question."To spar with us." Well that was a let down. But I didn't let my smile fall. "Oh great I was hoping you all had figured it out."

I said before getting up and stretching. Then I go to my room and close the door before letting out a scream of frustration.

After I changed. Then I ringed her. "So you wanna party." I smirk."Give me ten ill meet you at our place."

Then I quickly change and streighten my hair really quick before grabbing my phone and my pen.

Throwing on my leather jacket I looked in the mirror before squealing. I hadn't been out with her in a while.

I know I told her I was an adult now but I needed to blow some of the sexual tension off

So as I walked down the stairs and crimped my hair I called Jasmine again."Im heading out."

As I went to pass the living room I heard a whistle. Spinning back I put my phone to my ear.

"Girl you in trouble." She said making Bee laugh."Ill be there." She heard some kissing noises."Dont be too late girlie."

Ending the call she put her phone behind her. "Yes." Everyone looked at her."Where you going?"

She smirked."Out." Bucky got up."When will you be back." She leaned forward."Late." Bucky walked over and crossed his arms.

"Wanna bet." She smirked."I don't have to bet." He looked at her and leaned forward."Be back by Two."

I laughed and turned around. Then I walked into the elevator."Sure babe." Then I waved as the doors closed.

-

Yeah I didn't come back by two or three of four or five. It was around nine when I got back.

Me and Jasmine danced till the club closed and we smoked outside. Then we got the munchys went to eat sushi and drank. We stayed till 8 but I stopped drinking at 7:30.

So I've been awake for a long time. When I stepped into the elevator I knew that Friday would snitch.

I mean 2am and 9am are not that far apart....fuck. But im an adult. So im aloud to do adult things.

So why do I feel so guilty. It's their fault. They make me feel guilty. God. I just wanted to let loose and hang out with Jasmine.

But now I just felt guilt...and hunger. But guilt. Is this what its gonna be like? I won't be able to enjoy myself without feeling like this.

Cause this sucks ass. Maybe I shouldn't have acted out. But then again they left me a frustrated.

Assholes.