43 Lazy

By the time I finished my shower put on comes comfy possibly stolen clothes and grabbed some ice cream it was eleven.

"Friday pull back my curtains," I say. Watching them open I marvel at the city. I always loved the rain.

I found a movie them ate my ice cream. Walking downstairs I make sure to washbowl. "Friday where are the Extra blankets?"

I question. Then I saw a door open. It was a closet. Marveling at the fluffy blankets I grab like four and some extra pillows.

On my way up I notice everyone coming from the Gym. All super sweaty. But when they saw me I could feel their confusion.

I walk upstairs to my room ignoring it and I walk through my doorway throwing them all on my bed I then go and make a circle.

In the very middle. I had a big bed too so I was ready to sink in the middle. Playing the movie I close my don't and snuggle in the middle of my blankets.

Then I looked at my phone. It wouldn't hurt to do a tweet.
-

Bee: Twenty dollars this man is the greatest at peg- cuddling

User10:📷

User9:📷

User18:📷
-
I could really use some cuddle time though. But everyone's still mad at me and refuse to be controlled.

"Damn Joker kind of fine," I say looking at the man as he stood over the vat of chemicals.

"Isn't the first time I've gotten with a toxic man won't be the last," I say reaching out the screen.

Then I hear a knock on my door. I was quiet."Its Nat open the door." I knew If I didn't she would probably pick the lock.

She was just giving me a chance. Getting up I go over and unlock the door. Then I open it."Yes?"

Natasha looked at me then at my hand."Im not here to fight I just want a little time with you."

I sigh and step out of the doorway. Nat walked in. She was wearing joggers and a tank.

"Your not mad at me?" I question closing the door. Natasha sighed."Our mates are just protective. Especially Bucky."

"Im sure he just is adjusting to you. I know he's just scared of losing you. Everyone knows the life we live is dangerous Princess."

Natasha says sitting on her bed."Im sorry for making you worry." I say sitting down in my covers.

She scoots over and hugged me."You never made me worry. I know you can hold your own."

I hugged her back. Then I felt her hot breath on my ear."I knew why you were frustrated." I sharply inhaled.

"I-i just wanted to spend time with my best friend-" I heard her chuckle."Princess admit it you wanted the prize to be yourself however we wanted."

I bit my lip. I did. "N-no I was happy with any choice." Then I felt her lips on my ear. She sucked a bit.

I quickly melted."I don't like liars." She said before breaking from me. I couldn't help if a frustrated sound fell from my lips.