41 Okay

Fuck this. I'm an adult. I don't give a fuck. They're gonna have to deal with it. Cause they're not gonna control me.

When the doors opened I walked through with a nonchalant look on my face. My makeup had been reapplied and my hair was still nice and straight.

To my disappointment, they weren't here."Friday where is everyone?" I asked as I walked upstairs.

"In the personal training room they want you down as soon as you are presentable" I scoff. What did they think?

That I would come back trashed and with remnants of hickies on my neck? Walking into my room I strip and get in the shower.

I took a short shower just a wash of my hair. Then I get out and wipe off my makeup. Applying some chapstick I put on a sports bra and some stretchy leggings.

Then a tank. Blinking I check to make sure my contacts haven't gone dry. Tucking my phone in my bra I walk down.

There's nothing worse than being controlled. I refuse to be controlled outside of the bedroom.

I may be young. But im not dumb anymore. Never again. Stretching on the way in I open the door and see everyone.

They were working out and talking. Until Thor had to be an ass."About time." Rolling my eyes I popped my neck.

"Told you I would be out late." I mutter before walking to the punching bag."It's nine am."

Steve says. "Im aware." My reply was followed with a punch."I told you to be back at Two." I was quiet."I told you I was an adult."

Another punch this time harder."Adults don't act out." That was the last straw. My last punch knocked the bag off the chain.

I could feel their eyes. "I don't fare well with being controlled." I say turning around."And for the record, if I say im going out leave it."

I say before grabbing the bag and dragging it over to the pile. Peter looked at me."What adults talk it out I set a boundary."

I say before my phone rings. Looking at the caller ID I felt my stress thicken."What the fuck do you want im busy."

I say sitting down and wrapping my knuckles."Yeah, Jayson wants to see you." I scoffed.

"Jayson can want whatever he wants doesn't mean he can get it." I hear a frustrated sigh over the phone.

"Please just he loves you Beatrice he wants you back." I chuckle."I found my soulmates and plus who the fuck do I look like? A joke to you?"

I never did like Mika."Please he's different now." I snorted."I call bullshit. The day he's not an abusive fuck is the day hell freezes over."

"Come on just please he's always been your ride or die." I laugh."I haven't heard that since high school how about you tell him to shove those words up his ass."

I could hear her anger."Fine bye." I hung up and suddenly feeling angrier than I was I look over to Peter.

"Come spar with me," I say getting up my knuckles wrapped. Peter sighed."Okay, but im not gonna."

I roll my eyes."Your gonna eat your words babe." He smirked."Sure." We both got in the area.

"Start," Steve says. I run forward he went to grab me but I slid and wrapped my legs around his waist before flipping.

His body collided with the mat. Getting up I noticed him recover. This time he wasn't going easy on me.

We fought I pulled my punches and was able to get him down pretty quick. "Jeez, you still need to tighten up on your guard."

Natasha says to him. He just groaned."Hey Buck why don't you spare her." He looked over at me.

I smirked."Come on I've been aching to punch you since last night."