Prologue

I have no idea why people try to pretend they're a patriot when they're actually not. They are just trying to save their skin and not the country. They're in the wake of saving themselves and saving the association that they're , goodness, so faithful to. I shook my head and arrived at my cabin to meet the girls and examine about the new mission given by the head.

Soo Jihun P.O.V

Me and the girls were waiting for Sooyoung when we saw her coming towards our cabin with the stoic face she normally has. She had a file in her grasp. A mission. That implied we had another mission. I cleared my throat to let the girls know that she's coming towards our cabin. Try not to misunderstand us, we as a whole are really close, yet with regards to work, it implies work and that brings our professional mentality. She came in our cabin and tossed the document in the center work area that was the biggest work area in our enormous cabin. We scowled considering what was going on with the mission.

Yeeun was adequately fearless to get the document and enlighten us about it. At the point when she saw what it was, we saw her eyes augmenting. Unusual. Exceptionally Strange. Yeeun is one of the coldest lady you can at any point meet and getting that reaction from her is exceptionally startling.

"What's going on with the mission?" Finally, asked Sohee. Yeeun turned towards Sooyoung to see her in profound musings. That is odd as well. She never goes in extremely profound contemplations. I was unable to take it more lastly said

"Would anybody be able to if it's not too much trouble, advise me about the mission or would you say you are intending to remain like this for the entire day?"

"We have a mission."

"I know that"

"We have a mission for NCT" said Sooyoung. That shut me up. Us having a mission was cool for me, yet for NCT isn't something an individual who still wants to live would do.

"What is the organization thinking currently?" asked Sohee. Sooyoung murmured, shook her head and said "I have no clue hee, I can't really understand."

"Why don't you try talking to them? They might understand that we----"

"I attempted Jihun. However, you realize how the organization is. 'For the best for the organization, do this, do that'. It's frustrating, you know. No doubt, I realize NCT is a mafia group however there are other gangs in the country that are in reality more difficulty causing and the organization releases them in spite of the few objections from civilians. What's more you know, each of the 4 of us know, the organization doesn't give a mission except if - - "

"Except if somebody is a difficulty for them or they're frightened." completed Sohee.

"Exactly" said Yeeun. Everything checked out at this point. The organization was intimidated by the most perilous and dreaded mafia group, NCT, that was administering the underground world. 

What could go wrong?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! So this is my second story [ maybe first complete story 😀]  and I have no idea how it is..... Write down your suggestions and comments, even ideas below.....