Chapter 3

Sooyoung P.O.V

I entered home subsequent to eating MCD with the girls. When I entered I saw my sister sitting on the lounge chair restlessly. I frowned.

"Unnie, what's the matter?"

She seem startled by my presence but soon relaxed.

"Ah, young-ah, you scared me."

I smiled softly at her and was going in my room when she called me.

"Yes unnie?"

"I-i have to talk to you about something important."

I nodded my head, encouraging her to speak.

"You wanted to meet my other half right?"

I hummed, enhancing the 'm'.

"He'll come to meet us tomorrow with his brother." She said, in a low whisper, but I could still hear her. But her saying that shocked me. She said that he wanted to know about each other. Does it require 2 years for knowing one another? Anyways....

"All in all, you're letting me know that he's coming tomorrow at our home, with his sibling?"

"Indeed. In any case, watch out. His sibling is cold in nature and is truly strong and respected. Make sure not to get angry." She stated teasing me

"Oh now I'll definitely get angry."

We both laughed together.

"Night unnie."

"Night youngie~"

next day

I got ready for office and went to the kitchen to see a note on the table.

"Morning Youngie~~

"Morning Youngie~~

I've prepared the food, it's in the fridge. Remember to heat it before eating. Don't overwork yourself!

Fighting!"

I smiled and ate my food, after heating it ofcourse. You would rather not get a scolding from a strict doctor like her.I soon went of the house and prepared myself to pick up the girls. Just a note, Jihun is really grumpy in the morning. I soon reached Yeeun's house, since her stop is the second one [ after my house ]. I honked, and she came out locked the door and came towards me. We had a rule. We won't come outside of our houses until the person hears a honk from the vehicle.

"Morning Yeeun"

"Morning too Sooyoung."

"I'm doomed. Just so you know."

She looked at me with an unreadable expression.
" Why is that so?"
"Just a heads up if I come in a very grumpy and irritable mood." She nodded, amusement dancing in her eyes.

We next reached Jihun's house. I honked and she came outside with the irritable face she generally had in the morning.

"Morning Ji." "Morning Jihun"

"Morning"

I saw Yeeun grin at her tone. We before long arrived at Sohee's home. She was the maknae of our group. I was the eldest, then Yeeun, then Jihun, and then came our maknae, Sohee. She was a troublemaker of her own. I honked and she came smiling. One of the things that I love about Sohee is that she's always optimistic. Her smile brightens our day. I saw Jihun smile as well and Sohee came in. 1,2,3

"Good morning!" We all said together and laughed. 7 years prior, when we first time met one another, Sohee came smiling and yelled 'Good morning' in a cheerful and boisterous voice. Since that day, it's been an inside joke of our group .Following 20 minutes, we arrived at our office. When we arrived at our office, we saw a group. Uhuh, that implies one thing. Stray Kids arrived. They were a group of 8-people. Their leader being Bang Chan. We were classified "brought into the world as adversaries", or as such, rivals. I totally hated his guts and I guess he detests me for it as well.

"Good morning Ms. Bae. Hope you didn't have a bad morning. You look like you slept late at night."

"Good morning too Mr.Bang, I don't know about yours but my morning was going well until I came here." He laughed.

"Goodness Ms. Bae, you got irritated." I grinned wryly.

"I am tremendously not sorry that my sense of humour has offended your utter lack of it. Hope you don't have a bad day Mr. Bang."I said and went to our cabin with the girls. I saw him erupting out of frustration. Teaches him a thing or two, maybe.

We reached our cabin and started working. Since Jihun was our hacker, she attempted to track down data about NCT, whatever she could. I was in my office, in our cabin. We as a whole had our different workplaces in the cabin itself . After 6 hours, Jihun came in my office.

"Before you say something, I observed the names that they use in the underground world, not a lot. They're security is hella solid and it's really difficult to break in."

"What's the name of the leader?"

"TY. I even asked one of the prisoners in the basement and they started shaking as soon as they heard that name. Just a heads up."

"Provide me with the rundown of the names later." She gestured her head and went out.It was soon 8 p.m and I recalled that I need to go to my home.

"Girls, I'll be going home early today. Let's continue the work tomorrow. Come on."

We soon reached our vehicle. I dropped the girls in half an hour. I reached my house when I saw unnie preparing everything in a rush. I smiled and shook my head.

"Why are you in such a rush?"

"They're reaching soon"

We soon heard the ring bell. Unnie went to the door and opened it. I heard her welcoming them warmly. I bet she was smiling brightly. When I turned back to see who it was, I shouted.

"You!?""You?"