Chapter 79

Taeyong P.O.V

"For god sake Yuta, pick up the darn call." I muttered. I called the guard that was always with him.

"Hello?"

"Yes sir?"

"Where is Yuta?"

"He is in the car with us sir." I exhaled in relief. 

"Bring him carefully. He is in danger."

"I'll protect him with my life, sir." I hung up the call, with relief painted over my face. But this relief didn't last long. I was preparing for a war. 

Mr. Lee P.O.V

I entered my chambers, excited for ending the organization. I was always the black sheep of the family. But now I realize why. I laughed. I laughed in excitement. But I stopped once I heard a knock on my door. I saw who it was and it was Sooyoung.

"May I know the reason behind your excitement, Lee?" She said and I gritted my teeth. 

"Oh, why would you ask that? Be a well behaved woman. See, you behaved so well, that is why you were able to make history. You are one of the best agents that the organization ever had."

"Oh, is it? Bu you know what Mr. Lee? My father always taught me that well behaved women can't make history." I saw his eyebrows perk up and he chuckled.

"Who was your father?" 

"Bae Jiyoung. Or Mr. Bae" I said and saw his eyes widen, but soon frame back.

"Why, are you perhaps.... afraid? Guilty? Or surprised?"  I mocked and he looked at me. 

"Why would you aske me that? I have no relation with your father anyways."

"But you do have it with Mr. Hwa and Mr.Choi." He looked at me in horror. 

"I saw it with my own eyes. Didn't I swear to kill them? You'll get a parcel today. I'm telling you in advance about your gift. How.... sweet of me" I said and walked away, pleased to see his reaction and even more excited to see his reaction to see the cut off heads of his accomplices.