Chapter 23

Sooyoung P.O.V

Yeeun almost snapped her head with the speed she looked at them.

"You want her to be your what?" asked Yeeun in disbelief.

"Our Teacher. Our Guru. We want her to teach us. " said Young-Mi

"There is no teacher in the lives of agents."

"There is. We considered you as our role models. We would be more than lucky to have our role models as our teachers." said Mi-cha.

"I'll think about it."

"Please tell us by tomorrow morning." I nodded and we left.

After we reached our cabin, Yeeun looked at me in disbelief.

"They have the audacity to ask us to guide them, now don't they?"

"Yeeun, calm down. They're really desperate to change the society. Let's help them. After a few years, they'll get tired and realize that it's not so easy. For changing the people, for ending the crimes, you ought to have power.A lot of power. Realization comes with time."

"No it doesn't." said Jihun from behind.

"We can change the world. If they are willing to, why don't you help them? Sooyoung- ah, we're all in this together. Each and everyone can make a difference by giving back to the nature, be it the public, be it the toys of the agency, be it the new agents,be it us, be it a mafia gang, or even NCT."

"You do realize you're rambling,right?" teased Sohee.

"Yeah,right. I'll shut up now.'' said Jihun with red cheeks, a sign of embarrassment.

Taeyong P.O.V

"Hyung, everyone is ready. At your order." said Mark. I nodded.

"Call Dream inside." he nodded and called them. Soon, 7 figures came inside and bowed. I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"You are well aware why I've called you here. While you're on your mission, make sure none of the hostages are left behind. And bring him alive in front of me. I want him alive."

Mark P.O.V

Hyung said this is in a cold and scary voice. This is the voice he uses when he's serious and in the 'leader mode'.

"You all can leave except Mark." said hyung and they all left.

"Make sure you all come back alive, you don't want to hear doyoung's nagging." hyung said and I laughed.

"Hyung, literally though, you both are like Tom&Jerry." hyung rolled his eyes with a little smile.

"Make sure you don't take renjun to the ground. Let him be in the transport van." I nodded.

"You can go now." I nodded and left. We all bid farewell to hyung and the rest of the units, and left from there. We sat in the van and I started revising the layout of the mission.

"Jisung, snipe the bodyguards standing outside the building. Chenle, snipe the bodyguards roaming with him and secure the safety of the members. Jaemin, seduce the people and find out as much as information you can. Haechan, add the drug in the liquor of the right-hand-man without anybody noticing and Jeno, come with me. Renjun, commands. And, hyung wants him alive." They were nodding their heads all along but stopped once they heard my last sentence.

"Hyung wants us to what?" shouted haechan in disbelief.

"Yah Haechan! You spit on me." shouted Renjun.

"Everyone,silence. Hyung want him alive. Don't you dare kill him. He has some important information about the___________" Their eyes widened.

"Why does he have information about them!?" asked Jeno in disbelief.

"I don't know. Thy are very secretive about their information."

"Something's suspicious. Maybe hyung knows but isn't telling us." said Chenle. I nodded my head.

"How about, we all ask 127 hyungs?" suggested haechan. We all smirked at that.

"Haechan, Johnny hyung. Chenle, Jaehyun hyung. Jaemin, Yuta hyung. Jeno, doyoung hyung. Renjun, Taeil hyung, you can even help Jeno. Jisung, Jungwoo hyung. And I'll go to Taeyong hyung." 

"If we get caught by the hyungs, I'm blaming Renjun." said Haechan

"Yah, why me? Dumb shit." There was silence but when we heard Chenle snort, we all laughed.

"Ok ok, get ready. We've almost reached there."
"NCT DREAM, BOOM!" We all shouted and went out of the van.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess who's the _____________? 

It's abnormal, u know 🤷‍♀️