Chapter 43

Taeyeon P.O.V

I was laying on the bad, staring at the wall empty-headed yet so many thoughts running in my head. What if he leaves me? What if he gets someone else? I was in my own thoughts when my phone tinged. I looked at it to see a message from Baekhyun. I stared at the phone when it finally struck. Baekhyun messaged me!? I looked at the phone to see a plain message.

"Come meet me at xxx at 5p.m." 

I sighed yet in relief. Maybe he wants to talk things out. 

Time Skip

I arrived at the destination that Baekhyun sent me. I saw him standing and the guards protecting the whole area. I went near him. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" 

"I-I- know I'm at fault, I know. I'm sorry." 

"I want time. I need it, rather. I am hurt but I'm o-okay. I won't need you always." He said and his voice cracked in the end.

"You fight me off, so tell me why you're still getting effected. You say you're not, but you're lying. Why do you try to deny it, when you know it hurts. Do you feel it, it hurts so bad. It's hurting me so bad. But your love hurts so good. I admit it's my mistakes but I was scared. Ca you please forgive me?" I said and started sobbing. I saw him turn and widen his eyes. He embraced me in a tight hug and he soon relaxed yet I was crying like a baby in his arms. I didn't give up on my love. I'm glad I didn't.

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was working when I got a message from Taeyeon unnie.

"Come at xxx with Jihun now."  I groaned.

"Do I really have to come? I'm working."

"Yes."  she replied and went offline. Wow. I feel so loved. 

"Jihun." I shouted. 

"Yeah? Unnie called, right? She called me too."

"She called you!? She texted me." Jihun laughed. 

"She's over the moon now."  We talked for some time and departed after dropping the girls. We reached there and I saw the Lee's, the Song's and unnie. As always I went there with all eyes looking at me. Surprisingly, Mrs. Lee came and hugged me and I froze. I slowly raised my hands to hug her back and she didn't let go for a good time. I smiled and we heard a cough. I turned to see Mr. Lee looking funny. I saw Mrs. Song and her daughters flaming in anger, but who cares. 

"Hi Mrs. Song. It must be a new experience for you, to sit in an open restaurant like this, that is totally not your type." I said and I really wished the sass was evident in my voice.  Like have you ever just looked at someone and felt annoyed so bad that you've wanted to mess their perfect hair? I have. 

"How are you Ms. Bae or shall I say Sooyoung." said Hwayu. I really was in a mood for some fun, so why not answer back?

"I've slipped in the 7th circle of hell, and you?" I said and everyone looked at me shocked. I smiled and sat at the chair, near unnie. She pursed her lips trying not to laugh but everyone couldn't help it. Some snorted, some hid and laughed while some laughed on her face. 

"Anyways, meet our new right-hand-man. Woonho. He's the perfect man for being our trusted person." said Mrs. Song, totally ignoring me and my sister. 

"Nice to meet you Ms. Bae." he said and winked at my direction. I raised an eyebrow and laughed. 

"Give it time." I said and he looked down embarrassed. 

"That's rude Sooyoung, dear. That's not how you talk to a prestigious family's man." said Mrs. Song. I held an expressionless face.

"I don't sugarcoat truth, I'm not Willy Wonka." I said and closed my eyes. Why was I even called here? 

"Ms. Taeyeon, wasn't it difficult to live with a person like her?" said Heejin and laughed with her sister. My urge to go on a killing spree, is being challenged and I feel it in my veins.

It's like how you live with your sister. Besides I live with 2 sisters." unnie said and I smiled, in the form of controlling my laugh. Destroyed at 100. Soon, we all begin eating. After we ate, Mrs. Song clinked her glass in the form of trying to get attention and speak. 

"Ladies and gentleman, since you all know that my daughter Heejin has grown into a fine lady, we're trying to find a man for her. Mr. Lee, it would be a great opportunity for us to work together or even join relationships." said Mrs. Song and everybody laughed thinking she was joking. Even I laughed. I saw Hwayu glare at me but I still laughed. Mr. Song cleared his throat.

"We're deciding to expand our business in countries like Brazil, France and India. Please support us in our future endeavors." he said and the couple sat down. We were all done with the food when Mrs. Lee decided to make an announcement.

"It'll be pleasant for all of us to have dinner like this every fortnight, that is in every 15 days." said Mrs. Lee. 

"Oh how amazing! We both families can ----" said Mrs. Song but she was cut off by Mrs. Lee.

"Let me complete. We all will be sitting together and that includes Taeyong and his 3 friends, including the Lee's, the Songs, and the Bae' with Sooyoung's friends. The cousin's will unfortunately not join us always, since they have a business deal with a European company." said Mrs. Lee and we all nodded yet I could sense my unnie frozen. We were going to leave from there when I was stopped from Hwayu. 

"You better not misbehave. My parents can end you in seconds." said Hwayu. You she really had some problem with me, didn't she. 

"Oh, you think I give a shit. How cute." I said and walked away, bidding everyone goodbyes with unnie and Jihun.