Chapter 71

Baekhyun P.O.V

I was at the gates of our mansion, just returning from my office. 

"Sir, you have received a call from Ms. Sooyoung." I frowned, but was amused at the same time. Why would she call me at such an ungodly hour? 

"Hello?"

"Listen carefully. Do not let unnie outside the mansion at any costa and increase the security at your mansion. Keep the curtains closed, the doors closed. It is not a request, it is an order and a warning." I heard a beeping sound, indicating that she hung up the call. Strange. 

"Taeyong, at the perfect time. Got a call from Sooyoung." his ears perked up and nodded for me to continue. 

"She wants us to increase the security of the mansion. She sounded stern yet scared in a way." he nodded, understanding the issue.

"Close the gates, doors, windows and curtains at all times. Do not let anyone enter. Alert the snipers and bombers." ordered Taeyong to his most trusted guard and went inside, me following his lead. 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was outside the higher ups office, my face scrunching in disgust and anger, but I paid no mind and masked my emotions. I put in my agency card and went in their room soon after. 

"Well well well, if it isn't Ms. Bae?" exclaimed Mr. Lee, while I looked around the room to see a broken Mr. Park. 

"I heard someone entered your office? Is that true?" he asked and laughed suddenly. 

"Is that how tight your security is?" he asked mockingly. 

"Is that how much your understanding is?" I retorted and he looked back at me wide eyed. 

"I knew you were a pain. Should have killed you along with your father." said Mr. Yang, not knowing what he just blurted out of his smelly mouth. Once he realized, his eyes widened and so did mine. The room held a heavy aura, it was dangerous, for my breathing was heavy and my veins popped out. My eyes were red in anger yet I didn't cry. I straight up laughed. 

Mr. Park P.O.V

She laughed and laughed like a maniac. She then clapped her hands and stopped laughing. Her eyes suddenly glared in his eyes and she smirked. 

"I knew you were shit. My father should have killed you with your mother." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everybody! Short chapter right here. 

The next episode is gonna come out soon. It's full of love and romance between you know who 😶😶

No more spoilers. Stay tuned!