Chapter 82

A/N P.O.V

Everything seemed hazy. It was blurry to his sight. He couldn't believe it. But he couldn't act foolish. But there was no way that someone could break the tightest security. Only the guards who were trusted at most, could do that. 

There was a mole in his family. He had to find that mole.   

Mr. Lee P.O.V

I was smirking, but deep inside I was scared. Because I knew how capable he was. He was the strongest Mafia boss for a reason. 

But he wasn't the only one who was capable. My eyes wandered to Sooyoung who was staring deep into my soul. I saw her coming towards me but I didn't budge.

"If my strength intimidates you, it's a weakness of yours." she said and with the flash of a second....

Yeeun P.O.V

It happened in a second. Sooyoung and Taeyong shot the people surrounding his grandmother and the rest shot down the hidden guards. I was there, and that man was staring at me. 

"Stay away from me." he said and I laughed humorlessly. 

"That is what I said at the training ground when I was 18." I said and his eyes widen. 

"You-how-I-you-"

"You think I don't know who you are? After everything you did to so many innocent families? I am here to lighten their hearts and my own by revenging for ourselves. You don't deserve to be alive or even breathing the air of this planet. Go burn in the pits of hell." I said with disgust and charged at him. 

AFTER 2 HOURS

 Yeeun was in the operation center, getting operated. Lee had played dirty and stabbed her in the knee thrice. But he was dead now. It was over. The war subsided. They won. They had killed the man who was no good for anyone but himself.  

"Is Ms.Yeeun's family here?" Asked the doctor. We all stood up. 

"She is okay now. Her knee need healing since she bled a lot. She can be discharged the next week." 

"Thank you" said her brother, tears in his eyes, since he was worried for his sister. 

Yuta P.O.V

I was the only one inside her room, since the rest went to freshen up. 

"Oh, what did I do in my previous life for his highness to come and meet me?" I heard a husky voice and saw her. She looked ethereal. But her voice hinted teasing. I rolled my eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

"Feeling like I'm yours, but okay" she said and I laughed. She laughed along. 

Unaware of the eyes staring at them, smiling at their interaction.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my lovelies! The book is soon going to come to an end!! 

And the next chapters are alllll FlUfF!!!!!