Chapter 30

Short chapter ahead..... Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung P.O.V

My reality felt like it froze. I was unable to move from my seat. This couldn't be. I was unable to mumble the fortitude to try and take a gander at the others when my eyes were on him. The mafia group that I'm hunting for is my relative? I blinked my eyes and secretly pinched myself to get it together and act like a surprised citizen. 

"W-why, I mean why are you revealing your identity?" 

"Since you love exploring everything and need to be a brat,always." said Taeyong

"Taeyong!" scolded Mrs.Lee

I don't know why but somehow I felt so stupid. Why did I even ask him that question?

"Now, that you know our identities, I expect you to keep your mouth shut about it. If we got to know that you've revealed our identities....." Taeyong bent forward and was now close to my face

"You don't want to know what will happen to you." I gestured going about as though I was frightened.

"That's great, you can leave now." I stood up, externally looking scared, internally shocked and scoffing, how dare he throw me out like that?

"Lee Taeyong, my sister shouldn't get hurt in all of your mess. I don't wanna see a single bruise on her."

"I assure you for that."  I heard Baekhyun say. I nodded and went away.

I saw minnie and went towards her. 

"Hey, you're still here?" She nodded and said something that made my eyes widen again.

"I'm from the Lee family too, you know."