Chapter 4

Taeyong P.O.V

Me and hyung prepared and left the house. I then saw Jaehyun, my right hand man, coming towards me.

"Everything is prepared."

I gestured and entered the vehicle with hyung

I gestured and entered the vehicle with hyung. There were at least 10 vehicles with 100 bodyguards. We arrived at the house in thirty minutes. Not an exceptionally awful house. Infact, it seemed lavish and adequately comfortable. We before long left the vehicle when a man opened the entryway for us. After one of our man rang the bell, a lady opened the door. She was beautiful. She smiled and invited us inside heartily. We just entered when I saw another young lady. Stand by, she was familiar. The dumbo! I heard her yell. I was stunned too, yet didn't yell. I behaved like I was befuddled. I had no clue about whether my sibling told his significant other that we had a place with a mafia family. So I professed to be confused.

"Sooyoung, for what reason are you yelling?" She appeared to be truly furious prior however before long quieted down after she heard her sister's harsh voice. Having a senior sibling truly impacts you.

She glared at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at her amused. Guess she really was angry for not letting her have her meal that day, huh? She sighed and let out a smile. I realized it was a constrained one, yet hello, you need to carry on like it when your sibling 's soul mate comes to meet you and that too with their sibling.

"Nice to meet you Mr.Lee, hope you're doing well?"

My brother was sufficiently thoughtful to grin heartily at her and react. Assuming I was him, I could never do that.

"I'm doing great Ms. Bae."

She nodded her head.

"Sooyoung~ why don't you talk to his younger brother?"

She appeared to be stunned with what her sister said.

"U-uh fine" She then, at that point, finally said, appearing to be upset.

I smirked inside, a bae and sooyoung , huh? She took a gander at me, as though ordering me to accompany her. Tragically, I'm difficult by any stretch of the imagination. She sighed in frustration and smiled forcedly.

"Mr.Lee, would you do the honor of coming with me to the garden?"

I nodded.

"Sure Ms. Bae, after you"

As soon as we reached there, she turned to me and crossed her arms over her chest.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you think?" I answered smugly.

"Who do you think you are?"

"I'm the CEO of the Lee corporation, and you are?"

I anticipated that she should be stunned subsequent to realizing that I was the CEO of probably the most extravagant organization and shut up.

"I'm somebody whom you shouldn't screw with, so shut up."

I appeared to be entertained and I really was. Notwithstanding, I was irritated till a degree. Who does she think she is?

"I guess you were taught how to talk to people with patience instead of being a brat and talk shit."

"You men have a propensity for believing that ladies will undoubtedly be sweet since they are born right? Cut the damn poo, I even kicked the specialist when I was conceived so don't even think about testing me Mr.Lee."

I laughed and threw my head back.

"I never told you to be sweet. I told you to be patient. This is what happens when you don't listen clearly. You women have a habit of thinking that all men are the same. No, some of them have standards and values which other men simply don't. "

She was by all accounts entertained. Or on the other hand would I say I was being tested by her? Indeed I was. She began chuckling.

"This is the response I needed from you. Your sibling probably taught you this."

I feigned exacerbation.

"My mother and Grandmother taught me this before my sibling and father."

She grinned and gestured her head.

"But you really are obnoxious, for a woman with a kind hearted sister." 

"Excuse me, what did you just say? Mr.pompous?" I heard her whisper the last few words under her breath. 

"Mr.Pompous huh? Look at yourself before telling me that."

"Of course you're pompous. See you, being a quitter and bringing such countless men here. Would you be able to battle all alone or you're apprehensive your oh, so expensive and delicate hands will be in use. I said you're vainglorious, so I'll keep your name as Mr.Pompous."

We then heard our siblings calling our names. We threw each other one last glare before going in, pretending as if everything was fine. Just wait and watch .