Chapter 75

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was staring at him, my eyebrows raised, trying to conceal the shock.
"What?"

He nodded.
"Anyways, I can where to inform you since you decided to get admitted at the hospital." He is a tease. A freaking tease.

"Mhm. I can't seem to remember whose hospital it actually is..." I said, contemplating vaguely just to enact.

"I don't know. The person must be really lucky to have you as the person admitted. Don't you think so?" He played back and I couldn't stop the snort that erupted from my nose.

"Leave me. I wanna go home anyways"

"I don't think that's gonna be possible for you today. And besides, if you leave the hospital today, you'll have to go to the shopping malls for the wedding. And I won't be there. I have a tight schedule" My jaw dropped.

"Wh-Are you kidding me?" I asked out of disbelief, not wanting to sense whatever he said might actually be true. He then leaned towards me.

"Do I look like I'm kidding?" He asked and raised his eyebrows and boy, I shook my head.
How come I never noticed his eyes. They were hazel coloured, yet were so deep, just like the ocean. It ft as if they were 100 feet under. His orbs were beautiful.

"What you looking at?" He asked and I shook my head.
"I am not leaving. I feel sick today. I'll leave tomorrow. Call my sister to come in. And you can leave." I said, with my mind being absent, forgetting what I just said.

"Did you just order the owner of the hospital to go out of the room?" He asked and I froze. Gosh, not now.

"Not now Lee. I'm sleepy. You know you're gonna win. " I said and yawned after. He chuckled and nodded. Before leaving, he turned his head.

"By the way, I always win" he said and waved me a bye. I looked at him as if I was gonna ask for a kidney from my worst enemy.

"Yes Youngie? You called me?" Asked unnie after she came in.
"Yeah, I'm feeling sick so I'll discharge from the hospital tomorrow. Not feeling good actually " I laughed nervously, hoping she wouldn't catch on my lies. But she smiled and nodded.

"Of course. I wasn't planning on letting you leave today anyways." She said and I smiled back. She switched off the light, allowing me to slip in my peaceful slumber.

Ten P.O.V
I was at my favourite restaurant in the city when I heard voices. Loud but familiar voices. I looked back to see Seulgi coming in with Elkie. I was with Kun hyung, who also looked at me confused. By god's grace, they happened to realise their volumes and lowered down but Seulgi couldn't stop laughing until her eyes landed.on me. I raised my eyebrows and smirked, trying to annoy her on the most obvious ways. She looked annoyed. As she should. She looked at our row of bodyguards and asked,

"Is this restaurant reserved too?" Sarcasm dripping from her voice.

" Yes ma'am. But you have been allowed since our head saw you earlier." Strange. We weren't told about it and the head guard took decisions himself? While I was considering the options we heard a gunshot. I looked in the direction to see our head guard running away after killing one of my men. I went towards him just to see his face and got surprised instead.

It was the same man who tried to shoot Sooyoung. And he had a letter in his hand which read the words 'Your clan will die soon Lee.'