Chapter 20

Jihun P.O.V

Subsequent to eating at the restaurant, everybody, with the exception of me and Sooyoung were talking. I felt a vibration in my pant's pocket and realized my phone was ringing. I looked through my pocket and took out my phone to acknowledge it was Sohee's office number. I scowled my eyebrows as an indication of incredulity. Sohee never calls from her office number until it's a significant circumstance. I got my phone and said in a very low voice.

"Hello?"
"U-unnie..... The...... the-"

"What happened Sohee?"

"Unnie, where is Sooyoung unnie? You both have to come here quick."

"O...k?"

"Give the phone to unnie."

I gave my phone to Sooyoung and she raised her eyebrows. I signalled her to pick it up since Sohee advised me to stay silent.

Sooyoung P.O.V

"What is it Sohee?"

"Unnie, you have to come here quick. You won't believe what's happening."

"Be there in 10." I said and hanged up.

"Unnie, we have to leave, our boss is calling us." she nodded her head and gave those instructions of taking care of myself, blah blah.

Me and Jihun surged towards our vehicle and we hurried in a decent speed. Following 10 minutes, we were caught in a heavy traffic.

"Not now,please." groaned Jihun. I took out the red light,that is given to the police and we were before long given way. We sped the vehicle and arrived at there in an additional 5 minutes.

We reached our cabin when we saw Sohee panicking and Yeeun nervous, an uncommon sight to see.

"Unnie the traffic was stopped purposely, they knew he was coming. They were all bowing to him. The cars, the guns, the traffic, all was intentional by him.He----" she kept on rambling when I stopped her.

"What happened Sohee?"

"U-unnie, someone's here."

"Who?" asked Jihun.

"You-know-who is here." said Sohee and Jihun's eyes widen.

"The don is here." I completed in a whisper.