Chapter 69

Sooyoung P.O.V

 I sighed for the umptieth time in the whole day. I was tired searching the files over and over again, yet with no progress. 

"I think we should see the cctv's." advised Jihun.

"If the person was smart enough, he would have erased the memory." I answered. 

"I can restore it, you know. If you forgot that I'm a hacker." sassed Jihun and I nodded.

"Try if you can" 

Yeeun P.O.V

I heard my phone ring to see my brother calling.

"What is it Mr. Han?"

"My lovely sister. You're gonna become an aunt." he said.

"Okay. Wait What- are you for real?" 

"I don't seem unreal. I mean, my handsome  face can't be hidden."

"Dude please. You're a living proof that our parents and your face have a good sense of humor."

"You do realize we both had the same parents."

"Yeah, but while I was born, they were quite serious in making a beautiful kid." 

"Gosh, I can't beat you Yeeun. You're annoying, you know that right."

"But I still live better than you. Nobody stopped you from being annoying if you can earn lots of money, you know." 

"Burn in hell, idiot." he said and hung up the call while I smiled. I was gonna be an aunt once again. Like finally!! 

"Mm-hm, someone seems happy." said Sooyoung from behind and I smiled at her.

"Guess whose gonna spoil her niece or nephew once again?" Sooyoung smiled and congratulated me. She was soon called by her sister and she picked up the call.

"Yes unnie?.........Alright." she sighed heavily and shook her head, closing her eyes.

"You seem defeated." 

"Guess who's gonna get their mood ruined tonight?" she answered and rolled her eyes. 

"Gosh, you seem stressed out. Sass back girl." I answered and went outside. 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I arrived at my home, but my gut feeling was telling me to hide. And it's never wrong. I hid behind a dustbin can, only for a snipper to pierce holes in it. I gritted my teeth and called my sister's number.

"So-"

"Where are you?"

"Huh? Sooyoung, I hear shooting-"

"WHERE ARE YOU?"

"I'm at Baekhyun's house." 

"Good stay there. I'll call you when you have to come back." I hung up the call and called Yeeun.

"Backup, got attacked. Snipper at 127 building, beside my house." 

"On it" she hung up the call and I stood there, waiting for him to finish shooting, until I heard shuffling from behind. I looked behind to see  a face, identical to what we saw in the trainee's card.

"You? Aren't you Oh Jungseok?" 

"Yes, I am. The mint candy killer." he said and attacked me. But something was weird. If he was the killer, no killer reveals the identity until and unless they have captured their prey or are secure about their surroundings. How could he disclose his identity in an open environment, where my team would be coming soon.  And besides, his movements weren't that sharp either. I was studying his pattern and he seemed as if he learnt it a few months ago. Though, his techniques were similar to what is taught in SKNS, he wasn't that sharp. However, he had a good strength but low speed and a bad reflex. 

"If you are the killer, why did you kill them?" I asked.

"For fun. IT'S FUN KILLING PEOPLE!" he yelled like a psychopath. I gave a strong and a quick kick to his private area, for him to bend down and groan in pain. That was easy. Very easy. I soon heard footsteps to see Yeeun and Jihun coming towards me and captured that man. Sohee was in the building, searching for the snipper. Soon we heard a shout of Sohee, indicating us to come to the building. I asked Yeeun to stay there and ran to the building.

Once I reached there, I saw a dead body of a kid. And he had a mint candy in his hand.