Chapter 76

Ten P.O.V

I saw the chaos that was being unfolded. My men were running around- Some were trying to catch the head bodyguard, some were going to protect the people on the streets and some were surrounding me and Kun hyung. I saw Seulgi and Elkie looking at each other and then dashing straight in to the staff room. I had no idea of what they were planning but I could only hope that they would be fine. I noticed one of my men coming towards me and handing me the message that came in the form of a threat to me. I took it and placed it in my pocket, giving a last glance to the building from where I could sense the sniper shot.

Taeyong P.O.V

I had gotten the news of Ten and Kun being attacked and ordered for a double security check. While I was in my office, securing their safety, I got a call from Ten.

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah, but send security to Seulgi and Elkie. They were there too but rushed to somewhere else. I just called to ask you to look for them first."
"Alright"

As soon as I hung up the call, I received a call from Sooyoung.

"Are they alright?" She asked.
"Yeah. Have Seulgi and Elkie reached over? Ten told me that they both weren't with them at the time of the attack."
"Mmhm. They are with me. Seulgi told me to call you and tell you to not send any extra security since she already reached. " My brows rose in amusement.
"How does she know that I was going to send security?"
"She told me that Ten probably would.... Oh wait." I snickered quietly.
"You really are deep when it comes to love Sooyoung, don't you think?"
"No Lee. Not now. And take care of your members just like you take care of me. "
"No. I don't want my members to be hated like you" I heard her laugh.
"You better Lee" She said and I hung up the call.

I saw Ten coming into my floor and saw him knocking from my camera.

"What is it?" I asked, serious than before.

"This was the note. And I kid you not, it was done by a passerby. It has no indications of being done by an arrow or a gun. It was a note that was thrown while we heard the gun. The person knew about the attack. We'll have to find the person who threw the note first.

We reached to our hacking unit and entered their room. It was decorated with monitors, devices, cameras, and what not. While we were there, I recieved a call and aske them to connect with the virus checking device and plugged it in.

"Hello?"
"Greetings to my nephew! How are you doing?" That voice. That voice was way too familiar. Why was it ringing in my ears. I closed my eyes to get a grip and thankfully, I did.

"What is it that you want? Why would you attack my family like this?"

"Aww, is the Mafia King who the world fears, worried about his so called 'family'?"
"Yes. Because real people have love, family and friends. Which you, of course, don't have. " I heard him growl form the other side.

"Don't forget your limits Lee. If I could kill my father, I can also kill my mother, and further my brother, sister in law, you, your siblings, and.... Sooyoung"