Chapter 78

Sooyoung P.O.V

I had received a warning. Twice in a row. It looked as if the person knew about all my whereabouts and about my family. But the warning that I got today hook me to death. 

'How would it feel like to lose your sister on her wedding? Or how would it feel to get killed on your father's death anniversary?'

My soul was shaken up a bit, I'll admit that. But I needed to find who sent me the warning. I wasn't scared for myself at all. I was scared for my sister. I had nothing to fear for except my sister. The demons in me would never give up on me and I knew they would protect me. But my sister had to be safe. I soon got a call from Taeyong. I furrowed my eyebrows. 

"Hello?"

"Beware. It's war. He declared a war between the organizations." My eyes widened but I knew this was going to happen one day. 

"Okay"

"Get your companions ready. Play the drills. Train them harder because this is the last time I'm gonna see him alive." He said and hung up the call. 

I called Yeeun. But to my surprise, she came running to me. 

"S-sooyoung....." 

"What is it?" 

"Lee..... Lee..... He-he is the Don." My breath hitched. My suspicion were true. After all, there was a reason of why he feared to see Yeeun in the group. Why he was so uncomfortable when Yeeun stared at him. Why he tried to belittle her at every chance he got. Because he was the reason behind her misery. I sucked in a harsh breath and looked at Yeeun. 

"He declared war at SM. He wants a war, or maybe he proposed a fight which will now turn into a war."

"With whom are we gonna stand?" 

"But none of us will kill him. We'll see what we'll do with him. And we won't stand with anyone. We will help the country by cleaning off the dirty minded officials of the government who will also join to see the fight." 

"If you won't kill him, what are you gonna do?" 

"Well, that's for me to know and you to guess." I said and walked away. 

Yeeun P.O.V

I called Yuta. Not because I missed him (duh), but because I needed answers and I knew what she was planning. If I had learnt something the first about Sooyoung, it was that she never forgave. She was cold hearted when she had to be. Very. Soon, Yuta picked up the phone. 

"Hello?" 

"Meet me at the lavi park." I said and cut the call. I left the quarter myself to meet him, unaware of the yes that were gawking at me. 

I soon reached the park and saw his back with a few- no, the people in the park were all bodyguards. I shook my head and stood beside him. He signaled his bodyguards and they went to their allotted positions. 

"What is it your majesty? What did I write in my fate to have such an opportunity?" 

"Yuta" 

"Mhm?"

"I needed to ask you what were you all planning and why are you planning to kill Lee by my hands?" I asked and he looked surprised. 

"Sooyoung told you?" 

"No. She would never. She herself might have proposed this." He nodded. 

"She did, actually. But we never got to know the reason why. Can you tell me about it?"

I went silent. I was contemplating whether I should tell him or not. About my awful past. 

"It's okay if you don't want to--"

"I was assaulted by him. Sexually. Mentally and Physically. He was a man in power and had control over everyone. Lee was the Don." Yuta's eyes widened. 

"Lee is the...Don?" He asked and I nodded. 

"We got to know it today, actually." He nodded.

"To be honest, we had our own suspicions actually. There was no way the Don would let his organization have  a fight without his knowing and Lee can't be in power if the Don is there. We had our suspicions since before." I nodded and sighed. Yuta looked at me, and his gaze was so strong that I couldn't meet his eyes. This happened for the first time. When I couldn't meet someone's eyes. I cleared my throat and was going to walk away when I stopped abruptly. 

"Don't tell this to anyone." 

"Why would I? This is between us. Only between us two." My ears turned red, I was pretty sure of it and Yuta himself was quite shocked of what he said. He nodded with a teasing expresion on my face, jut to see him get flustered more. 

"Get away, for god sake." He grumbled and I bit back a laugh and nodded, walking away, unaware of the eyes that were monitoring us. So keenly. 

Taeyong P.O.V

I was in my office preparing for the war when I received pictures. Pictures? I opened the letter to see Yuta and Yeeun. My eyes widened and I called Yuta. But he wasn't picking up. I tried again but he wasn't responding.