Chapter 17

Few days later

Sooyoung proceeded with a similar daily schedule. Awakening, making her sister breakfast, leaving for work with Jihun , showing up after the expected time at home. She kept overlooking her sister and Baekhyun and never interfered in their issues ever again.

This day was, however, different.

Sooyoung P.O.V

I woke up and prepared to leave for work. I got ready and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for unnie, Jihun and me, but I saw it was already prepared. I saw unnie standing down the stairs with her arms crossed on her chest and taking a gander at me. I went downstairs took an apple and called out for Jihun. But unnie stopped me from leaving.

"Why?"

"That's a question I should ask you Sooyoung, don't you think?"

I sighed.

"Unnie, I'm not in a mood to ruin my morning today."

"But what is my fault? Why are you upset from me? Why are you ignoring me?"

"Since you're not to blame. I'm away from you with the goal that you don't get hurt."I snarled.

"I was told to remain away and let you both be since I'm being a trouble. Taeyong just woke me up. He caused me to understand that I will not be with you generally, I will not have the option to be with you for eternity. Be content with the one you really will live until the end of time. In this way, I won't trouble you both any longer. I won't show your man my face at any point in the future." Unnie had tears in her eyes.

"Jihun! Come quick. I'm leaving." I said and left the houseShe before long came first floor yet froze when she saw tears in unnie's eyes. She scowled at me yet I stayed indifferent.

"We should leave. Unnie, eat your food and take care at work."

We left.

"Sooyoung, I understand you're angry, however don't take that indignation out on your sister."

"I'm not."

"Yes you are. You feel like an absolute shit right now, that hurts your ego, and your senses are totally screwed up. Think straight. Your unnie wasn't in fault. What's her fault? To fall in love?" That shut me up. I've been so furious, that I didn't think about unnie. I called her phone, but she didn't pick up. I panicked.

"Jihun call unnie from your number."

"She's not picking up."

"Shit shit shit." I turned the car and went towards our house. When I reached there, I saw everything dissipated. This isn't great in any way.

"Jihun track her phone if she took it." I searched the house if her phone was there, but didn't find it.

"Let's go to the headquarters and pick the girls. We're late anyways. I'll have the option to discover her area much quicker." recommended Jihun. I gestured and we went towards the vehicle.

At the Headquarters

We reached the headquarters and entered our cabin. Jihun began to track down the location of unnie and we before long discovered. She was kidnapped and taken to an abandoned building near a very old factory. She must be freaking out. She has claustrophobia. What if she's having a panic attack? What is he's having an anxiety attack?

"Sooyoung!" shouted Yeeun. I came back to my senses.

"Let's go! Quick." I said and we as a whole rushed out of the cabin.

We reached there in 20 minutes.

"Jihun, commands. Sohee, the exit gate, Yeeun with me." I said and they all nodded. We entered the building and there were spider webs all around. I heard a cough followed by several coughs of different voices. I heard men talking in their deep voices, even laughing. Thank the divine beings we were in our police uniform or we would have been dead meat. They soon came and we were standing face to face with 6 men, unnie, and her other half, all talking and laughing. But they soon grew quite after seeing me and Yeeun.

"You're okay?"

"Indeed. Are you ok?" asked unnie. I gestured and turned around.

"Wait." said Baekhyun.

"Yes, I know I showed you my face. I'm sorry for that. I'll leave now."

"No wait. Listen Sooyoung." said Baekhyun. I turned around and raised an eyebrow signalling him to talk further.

"It's alright. You were trying to protect your sister." said Baekhyun.

"I was trying to protect your girlfriend too."

"Listen Sooyoung, I'm truly upset for what happened that day. I didn't mean it." said a familiar cold and profound voice.

"Gracious now someone understands that you need to apologize for being pompous? Extraordinary." I said snidely.

"Forgiving people, is not my cup of tea. Uh, you want to come with me unnie or you want to go with him?"

"I'll come with you." said unnie quickly. I nodded my head and turned back. I was going to start walking when unnie held my hand.'

"Young-ah~ For me, please forgive all of them."

"Why should I?"

"For me, please." she said and showed me her puppy eyes. I groaned.

"Not those eyes again." I heard chuckles.

"You know, you're the first person to talk to Taeyong like that." said a man that I've seen before.

"I've seen your dumb face before twice." I said.

"Yup. One was at the funeral and one was at the restaurant. Second, my face isn't dumb." I grumbled.

"That's what I thought."

"You know, you didn't actually forgive them properly." said unnie.

"I forgive you all. I forgive people easily. What I said was not true so don't take it to your heart."

"Why do you forgive people so easily?" asked Jaehyun, if I'm not wrong.

"I don't forgive people because I'm weak. I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes. And your boss made a big one. Let's go unnie."

"Sorry once again Sooyoung!" yelled Baekhyun I nodded my head. Unnie seemed happy. I'll go with the flow if it makes unnie happy.    

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another song that's criminally underrated......