Chapter 22

Sooyoung P.O.V

"Unnie!" said Sohee and she signalled me that she needed to talk to me about something.

"Unnie, the t-traffic that was set wasn't normal, it was deliberate.There were people with guns in their hands and some were standing outside as if making it clear that they were blocking your way. And even the higher ups------"

"But when we put our red light at the roof we were given way."

"That was on the grounds that the VIP had gone across the street."

"And who is that VIP?" I asked and raised my eyebrows.

"T-the Don. He had every one of the streets blocked,from the ones he was crossing, and put men with firearms in certain vehicles at all streets to alarm residents."
"I am not joking unnie."

"I know. Besides, have you noticed something happening in the organization? The 3 higher ups, those, who run after each other's throats met after a whole 2 years? And there isn't even any big mission going on, nor are there presidential elections nor is there any scandals. Then why are they here? Leaving all that aside, why were we the ones to be called and not Stray Kids? They're called alongside us, before us or after us. However, this time, they weren't called despite the fact that they're chipping away at another hazardous mafia group that is Seventeen."

"Because they know the ones which we are investigating is THE NCT. And we're just----"

"You're not getting the point Sohee. What do you think, you aren't messing with NCT when you're attacking Seventeen? They are allies. NCT, BTS, SEVENTEEN and EXO are allies. If you attack one of them, you meddle with every one of them. Tell me, does somebody sane need to meddle with the most hazardous mafia gatherings? That too the ones who rule the underground and general society?"

"But they're the ones that help people unnie."

"They do illegal work too."

"The end justifies the means unnie." I groaned.

"I know I know." I got an idea and soon widened my eyes. I rushed out of my office and called the rest of the girls. They came rushing.

"Listen to me very careful each one of you. You all know we've been given responsibility for NCT. Stray Kids has been given responsibility for Seventeen. We need to find out about who's been given the case for NCT's allies, that is BTS and EXO. Sohee, get to work." she nodded.

"Jihun, try hacking in the organization's mission head's server." She nodded and got to work.

"Yeeun, accompany me to the newbies room." she nodded and we went out of the room. As soon as we went out I put my hand over Yeeun's shoulder and shook them.

"I know what you were thinking. Don't worry, we're not going to let you even go near him or in the same room as him. I'll be there with you, always. Now let's go, and be strict seniors."I said and she laughed.

"Sure sure. 'I feel like they can do something in the organization'." she said sarcastically and we chuckled. We reached there room and I knocked on the door. Before I forget, we brought some cookies as a sign of 'friendship'. The door opened and they bowed seeing us.

"Ah sunbaenim, please come inside.'' We went inside and I switched on the bug detector. I put the cookies on the table and started roaming around the cabin for the detector to work.

"Anyway, how are all of you? You're not heartbroken after what I said, are you?" I asked them. 

They smiled and shook their heads.

"So tell me, have you got any missions?" They nodded their heads.

"We got one from Mr.Lee." said Misoo. I raised by eyebrows.

"What is it about?" I asked.

"It's about some weird mafia group who we have to spy on, and then kill." said Aeyoung. Yeeun laughed.

"No mission is abnormal. It's ready to go, everybody. You can't hope to possibly sit in your lodge and examine situations when you're in SKNS. Assuming you're serving the- - - - - - - - - - - " said Yeeun however she was cut.

"Organization, you have to fight and serve for the organization." completed Ha-na with a tight-lipped smile. I scoffed.

"Who told you that?" I asked in a cold voice.

"Mr.Lee."

"Go and jump in a well and stay in there for a day. Will you listen to me?" They shook their heads.

"The correct sentence to what Yeeun said is- If you're serving the country, you're serving the people. Don't go overboard." I said and was going to leave from there but was stopped by Misoo.

"Ms.Bae!" I turned back and raised by eyebrows as a sign for her to continue.

" We've been thinking this for a very long time. We want to learn from you. Please be our teacher."