Chapter 61

{New characters introduced} 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was at my office, after making sure unnie was safe in the hospital and securing the room at a high-tech level. While I was working, I saw Minho make his way in my office.

"What is it?" 

"We found out who's looking for BTS" he said and I looked at him.

"Who is it?"

"It's the 'Panthers'. And besides, they're actually pretty near on getting them." he completed. i smirked.

"So he gave all the best groups the work? Connect me to Elkie. I'll be leaving to meet them when they come back from Italy tomorrow." I said and he nodded. I was soon on a call with her.

"Yo Young. What happened?" and I smiled.

"Nothing much Seulgi. Where is Elkie?" I asked.

"Why, you didn't miss me?" she said and finished with a dramatic pout. I rolled my eyes and I soon heard Elkie coming near the screen, through her footsteps, muttering once curse then another.

"Hey Soo, what's wrong." 

"Listen to me carefully. Stop working on BTS." I said and I saw her eyes widen, then relax. 

"O..kay. And why is that so?"

"Because I've sent you a whole lot data already. First, the leader of NCT is my sister's brother in law. Second, NCT is associated with these groups, meaning we could all be mixed in the soil in our 20's. Third, I've sent you the hypothesis of what SKNS is planning to do to us and the country after we succeed in the mission they gave us." I completed. She seemed to comprehend and nodded.

"I'll be meeting you tomorrow with the group. At our usual place." she said and I nodded, before ending the conference. 

Taeyong P.O.V

Tomorrow was aunt's birthday and WAYV would be coming from China today. Nobody knew except me and appa, since we wanted to see their reactions. Soon, we heard several cars entering and being parked. The door of our house was soon opened and their came the group. I saw aunt gasping in surprise and her eyes teary from happiness.

"TEN!" she exclaimed in joy and Ten's eyes got teary too, seeing his mother after so long. They soon hugged tight and everybody was wiping their tears. Soon, we all cut the cake and her birthday was spent with her son laying his head in her lap, and we all talking and laughing together, after a very long time. WAYV had left for their homes already, to meet their family. 

[NEXT DAY]   

Sooyoung P.O.V

After meeting unnie and coming back from the hospital, I picked up my team and we all went to meet Elkie and her team at our usual meeting place - which was a dungeon. We soon saw them all standing and we faced each other with smiles on our faces. Some hugged, some crushed each other, while some simply smiled and gave a slight side hug, then parted. 

"How are you all doing?" asked Seulgi, the right-hand woman of the Panthers.

"Better than you." said Sohee and we all chuckled. They were really good friends and their bickering never had chances to settle down. 

"How is unnie?" asked Elkie and I cleared my throat, subsequent to telling her the story. Thankfully, no one throwed comments and just nodded. I soon got a call from unnie, who was telling me to meet her and bring the Panthers along. I obliged and we all went to meet unnie. 

AT THE HOSPITAL

As soon as we entered I heard a growl, gasp, and shocked faces, yet a scream along, which belonged to Seulgi, of course.

"YOU!?" she yelled pointing her finger at one man, who looked like he straight up came from an anime film. He smirked and pointed at himself.

"Me?" he asked innocently and I heard Seulgi growl. 

"Of course you." she grinded her teeth. 

"What's wrong?" I asked her and she looked at me with wide eyes. 

"This man, is a jerk. He reserved a whole café just for having a small 'talk' with his friend." she said, emphasizing ( and mocking ) the word talk. I smirked and then looked at Taeyong, who seemed amused and soon his eyes met mine. 

"Guess all men are the same." I said amused, and an eyebrow raised. Taeyong raised a brow too.

"Mhm. I knew it. We were all born Einstein's and Newton's." he said and I laughed. I FREAKING laughed. So did everybody in the room. I saw Seulgi glare at Ten, and him winking at her instead. Oh, I se a new relation building up. And that excites me more than it should.