Chapter 81

A/N P.O.V

Everyone's eyes bulged out in horror. 3 agents were down. And they were down from their own team member. Meanwhile, Bang Chan was figuring out everything. The death of Chang bin , I.N not joining their regular meetings, and growing distant. Was he behind this all along? 

Bang Chan P.O.V

My heart trembled. My lips quivered. My eyes stung with tears but I blinked to push them away. I was really a fool to not understand Sooyoung's warning. I should have known better. 

"Why hyung? Are you shocked?" asked I.N, no signs of remorse on his face. 

"Why? Why did you do that?" I asked as calm as possible. 

"Why? WHY? You still ask that after stealing everything from me? Gosh, why are you like that? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE THE LEADER? WASN'T I ENOUGH? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO BE THE BEST AGENT IN OUR TEAM? WASN'T I ENOUGH?" 

"SO YOU NEEDED POWER!" I yelled and I.N smirked.

"Oh, you got it" 

"Hungry dogs are never loyal" said Sooyoung and I.N's eyes widened. 

"What did you say? WHAT DID YOU SAY?" He roared in anger but I knew what Sooyung was doing.

"I said what I said. What do you think you'll get after betraying your own members? Do you think you'll ever be able to live up to be a leader of people? Even if you get some people to lead, do you think they'll be as skillful as your teammates that you just killed. Now these people will never trust you. And you think them- these people are gonna keep you still? Are you an idiot?" said Sooyoung, her voice dripping with disgust for the traitor. 

"Nu-uh. No talking. Now let's get this over with" smirked Lee Soo Man and we charged.  

A/N P.O.V

Bodies clashed against each other. Sounds of yelling in victory, in pain, in anger, in rush were heard. The government toys were watching the scene unfold in front of their eyes. Their chances of getting back home decreased.  

"Lee Soo Man! Let us go right now!" Yelled the minister who was always found in the smoking room and not doing any work. He had a big scandal before, which was of course drowned because of Lee Soo Man's power. Amidst this all, Taeyong stood there, without bulging from his position. And Yeeun. She was standing there glaring at the man who had ruined her teenage life, almost. He didn't exactly ruin her. He wasn't that strong. 

"Oh, Yeeun. Ms Yeeun. How may I help you?" asked the man with a disgusting smile and dirty voice. 

"Do you think you're that capable to help 'me'?" she sassed and of course, she had hit his male ego. 

He charged at her. She blocked. But she couldn't refuse that he was strong. He had quite the strength for a man of his age. Soon, his men were down. The war stopped. I.N died in Bang Chan's hands, who was now sobbing looking at his dead 'once used to be' brother. But Soo Man's confidence didn't waver. Now Taeyong had the feeling that something was wrong. Nobody in their right senses is gonna be this snarky after losing a fight. But Lee laughed. 

"You all really thought that I came unprepared? Guards bring her out!" He said and the people hiding, rushed towards the chambers and brought a face that was too dear to Taeyong. 

"Grandma..." he whispered.