Chapter 54

Sooyoung P.O.V

I looked at Mrs. Lee, my mouth agape. 

"Mrs. Lee, it's not my wedding.." I said and laughed nervously causing the people around me to chuckle. 

"Of course I know dear, but you are the one who's always taken care of Taeyeon, and usually we give this opportunity to the parents of when they want their child to be married and welcomed in our family, but you are the father, mother and everything for your sister." she said and I stood frozen, my mouth closed, yet my eyes expressing gratitude. She smiled back at me and I looked for Taeyeon who was standing with teary eyes and looked at me with her brightest smile. 

"So sis-in-law, when do you want us to marry? It's all in your hands now." teased Baekhyun and everybody laughed while I groaned. I had grown a tom and jerry like relation with Baekhyun and I was glad I did. He seemed genuine in his emotions. 

"I swear Lee, you don't want me to." I said with an eyebrow wiggle and he widened his eyes.

"Yah!" he said and we laughed together. Soon, we all departed and I had exchanged numbers with Taeyong's group of friends so that they could make a group for all of us. 

Taeyeon P.O.V

I saw how Sooyoung and Baekhyun conversed and I felt giddy inside. Finally, she had accepted him and it could make an easy relation for the Lee's and us. We had soon departed after and came home. After me, Jihun and Sooyoung cleaned up, we had sat down together for  anything that we wished to do.

"So Sooyoung, how was Taeyong looking today?" I saw her look at me weirdly and Jihun trying to press her laugh. 

"He looked like the son of the Lee's. Why?" 

"I don't know, I saw you laughing and talking to each other." I said and shrugged my shoulders. I saw her eyes widen.

"Yah unnie! Are you out of your mind?" she shouted and me and Jihun laughed.

"Why why why, are you really shy or resistant to tell the truth?" teased Jihun. 

"Is there something going on---"

"Oh my god, I hate you both. May the chocolate chips in your cookies turn out to be raisins and they get stuck in your teeth and make you uncomfortable." she said while standing, and walking away looking back at us at the same time. Me and Jihun laughed and went after her. 

Baekhyun P.O.V

We had reached home and we all had gathered around in our night suits. My niece, Ae- Ri was sitting on Taeyong's lap. Me and him were her favorite uncles and she loved to be around us. She was making Taeyong's hair right now with a ponytail and everybody was watching them with great interest. Finally when it was done, everybody cooed at Taeyong and he rolled his eyes. Ae- Ri was laughing while clapping her hands, making it the cutest sight to our eyes, which caused Taeyong to smile at her.

 Ae- Ri was laughing while clapping her hands, making it the cutest sight to our eyes, which caused Taeyong to smile at her

After we had all settled down I called out Taeyong, mischief evident in my tone and eyes.

"Taeyong"

"Yes hyung?"

"How was Sooyoung looking today?" I asked him and saw eomma sitting excitedly. Taeyong frowned.

"She looked like your fiancé's sister, why?" 

"I just saw you laughing while talking to each other so I thought to give you a reality check." I saw his eyes widen.

"Hyung are you out of your mind?" he asked with his eyebrows raised with no expression yet we knew that it had churned him enough. 

"Ayy my son, of course you are shy to tell us. It's okay, take  your time." teased appa and he looked at him in disbelief. Taeyong and appa were like the bestest of friends and the look of betrayal in Taeyong's eyes was worth laughing for.  

"May both sides of your pillow be warm. ALL OF YOU!" He said- shouted, and walked away while shaking his head, and everybody here was laughing.

A/N P.O.V

While everybody was celebrating, and the two sides of each family had similar situations, the news of DAY6 dead had reached the higher ups. Park Jinyoung had been breaking down for the nth time in the day while Yang Hyun-sik and Lee Soo-man were scared out of their wits. They had feared that this day would come and it would expose all of their secrets. Jinyoung had already lost his son. They knew that it could be a threatening situation and the shouldn't have taken the BlackJacks lightly. So they did what was left. They had a single option, and that was calling one of the victim's mother, which was Jiha's mother. They had together sat down and planned about every single detail of their plan. Ranging from the weaknesses of the members to their strengths to their whereabouts.  They had been planning everything. And that all summarized to one. 

Killing all of their family members, be it the Yadara, Dark Wolf, Azalea or even the Red Alpha.