Chapter 72 [Part 1]

Taeyong P.O.V

I had been called by Jungwoo and Chenle who were going to be in my room any minute. Speaking of which, they already were. 

"What's wrong?" 

"H-hyung" hesitated Chenle and Jungwoo looked at him and took a deep breath.

"We were finally able to hack into the SKNS server. Several files saved, as always but... we saw a file named Missions. It was further subdivided into assigned missions, mission chiefs, failed missions and successful missions. We checked the first folder and...." he stopped talking and looked over at Chenle, bobbing his head forward. Chenle nodded and kept the mac in front of me and I saw our group's name in front of the BlackJacks. 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I received a message from Taeyong who asked me to come to his mansion. I was left confused but obliged, anyways. I took my car after telling the girls where I was going, and rushed my car to their mansion. A single thought lingering my mind, which was circling around the thought of my sister. I soon reached the mansion and rushed inside. As soon as I entered, I looked around, only to find Taeyong walking towards me. 

"Let's go" he said, walking away, leaving me dumbfounded. Why did he call me in the first place if he was going to leave me alone?  

I hopped in his Ferrari and tied the seat belts.

"I thought you had a driver"

"I do. He's in the car behind. All the guards are in the cars behind." he answered and I nodded slowly.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see" he replied and I sighed in annoyance. Gosh, I hated these things. After 2 hours, he stopped his car at a cliff, supposedly. He unbuckled his seatbelt and went outside and came towards my direction to open it for me.  I was texting my sister, who was in the hospital, treating patients. After I stepped out, he was leaning towards his car, looking at the sky. I mirrored his actions and looked above too. 

"What mission are you working on currently?" he asked and I tried my best to comprehend what he actually meant. 

"I asked you a question sweetheart" he said, now looking in my eyes and giving me goosebumps which I (thankfully) covered.  

"Why would you ask that?" I asked and he looked at me again and smiled. 

"Because I know you're after us." he said and my heart dropped. No. He's misunderstanding the situation. 

"And I know you'll think I'm misunderstanding but look from my point of view. We can't trust a gorgeous beast like you now, can we?" he said and I chuckled. 

"And what if I am after you?" I asked and his eyes suddenly darkened. He looked at me (again, gosh) and pointed below. I looked down the supposed cliff, just to see homes built. I looked at Taeyong and he was opening the door of his car. I hopped in too and in 5 minutes, we were at the gates of the town. I opened the door and looked in the car to see that Taeyong didn't come outside. I looked around just to see the people that were living in the homes come outside. They were all bowing and murmuring in happiness. Soon, Taeyong came out, cutting a call, and saw the people in front of him. The kids rushed towards him.

"Taeyong hyung!" they all exclaimed and I looked around. The people there looked at him and bowed as if he was a deity. What was happening? Suddenly I felt my hand being grasped and I looked just to see the ladies taking my hand and leading me somewhere. 

"Ms. What might be your name?"

"You're so pretty"

"Wow, look at that beauty" My head bowed in embarrassment. They told me to sit with them and they started talking. 

"My name is Sooyoung. And please don't call me miss or ma'am. Sooyoung will do." I said and they all smiled and nodded. 

"You know, you are the first person that Taeyong brought here." My heart did some summersaults and tiny dances of joy but I covered up (again). 

"You call him by his name too. Then why did you call me by my name?" I asked and they all looked at each other and smiled cheekily. 

"So you are the Sooyoung he talks about" whispered a voice and I looked behind to see some kids running away. I smiled and shook my head, looking at the ladies in front of me.

"Here, we made some food. If we had known he would be coming here today, we would have made a feast." they said and gave me a plate. I took a bite and boy was the food delicious. 

"Has anybody ever told you that your food is delicious?" I asked after eating my food. They all shyly thanked me and I smiled, unaware of someone watching me. Soon, I heard other cars rushing, and I looked behind to see Mr. and Mrs. Lee. They looked at me and smiled and I smiled back, but I couldn't go to greet them. I was playing with the boys of the village. 

Mrs. Lee P.O.V

I saw her playing and laughing with the boys. I smiled at the sight. She soon came to us when the game finished and asked us a question that made my heart clench. 

"The village is beautiful and the people are too. But I couldn't see a single girl out there. Why is that so?"