Chapter 72 [Part 2]

Sooyoung P.O.V

Once I said that, they all grew quiet. My eyes furrowed in confusion. I then felt my hand being grasped and I was taken away by Mrs. Lee. We soon reached at the region where several flowers were seen. She sat on a tree branch and patted the seat beside her. 

"This village was once under a mob too. He ruined the people here. They shivered to death. He slashed throats like ants from his knife and shot people throughout their bodies. Any girl child that was born, was....." I heard her voice crack and I understood what happened. 

"Any girl child that took birth here was killed by them." My eyes were shut in disappointment and shame, thinking about what the people might have gone through.  

"But once Taeyong got to know about several villages being ruined like this, he rose to power. We never gave him a single penny to create his own business. He studied himself, did part time jobs, made his own business and was crowned the Mafia King for his abilities. The people here treat him like their king, their god, yet still call him their brother. He finished off that man in front of all these people. He slashed his throat in front of everybody. He saved these people. 3 years back, when he saved the village, he also saved a girl child. He was the one who named her. Now whenever she sees Taeyong, she rushes to him. She is the only girl you'll see in the village who's age is above 2 years." she finished. But my mind wouldn't stop thinking. Was this the reason why the villagers won't let any survey happen? Was this the reason why Sohee couldn't get an evidence for their crimes. I sighed and nodded at her words. If all he's doing is for the betterment of the people, what am I fighting against for? 

Taeyong P.O.V

I was with the women, smiling over the joke Lady Ma tried to crack. She was the oldest here and was cherished by everybody. She considered me as her grandson since she lost her's 4 years back in front of her eyes. Soon, I felt somebody sitting beside me and I looked to see Sooyoung. I raised an eyebrow, silently asking her what was she doing here. But she raised an eyebrow back at me and smiled. I chuckled and stood up, only for her to start talking to them. 

"You'll be the end of me, won't you?"

"Mhm. Does that scare you?" My eyes twitched with amusement. God, where does she get all this courage from? 

We soon reached our car and she sat after waving and greeting everybody. 

"We're going back home right?"

"Why, do you wanna go somewhere else with me?" I asked her back, smirking at how her mouth just shut. 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I saw his smirk and wished to wipe it off his Greek sculptured face. 

"Why did you kill so many businessmen and politicians? That counts in illegal work." I asked and saw his jaw twitch.  

"You heard the story of the village from my mother, didn't you?" he asked and I nodded. 

"If it's for the poor, I'm ready to do every illegal work for them. If it's for the community that saved my life, I'll be ready to protect them at any time. If it's for...."

"If it's for?" I asked impatiently and he chuckled. 

"Why are you so curious?" he asked.

"Is it, for your love or something" I asked cautiously and he laughed. 

"No Sooyoung. I haven't ever fallen in love. And I find you quite amazing to change that." he said and I chuckled. 

"Then who is it for?" I asked and he looked at me. 

"It's for my adopted sister. It's for Ha-na"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies! I hope you're doing well. Be safe and eat healthy food. 

Tell me how you like (that that that that😂) the story!

If any advices on the story, tell them in the comments below.