Chapter 70

Sooyoung P.O.V

I couldn't sleep at night after seeing the dead body of the kid infront of me. Something about it was just alarming and raised my belief that we were missing a big clue. The murderer might be right in front of us, wearing a mask. A flawless façade masking the private ruthlessness. There as someone who was helping the killer, and knew so much about us, and that made everything even worse.   

NEXT DAY 

Taeyong P.O.V

I entered my sister's room, just to see her arguing with our cousin, Ten. 

"What is it about?" I asked and she smiled after seeing me, but soon looked at Ten with an angered expression. 

"Dude, I told you that Ramen is way better than fruits" said Ten, shaking his head in embarrassment, now that I was there, and he realized what he was arguing for. 

"Are you in your senses? Who doesn't like mangoes? Dude-" exclaimed my sister in disbelief. 

"Leave it Ha-na. Bees don't waste their time explaining flies that honey tastes better than shit." I slyly said and saw Ten's eyes widen in betrayal and Ha- na snorting. I turned my heel and walked out of the room, to get ready for office. 

Jihun P.O.V

While I was in my office I received a phone call from an unidentified caller. I connected it to my virus importer and exporter device, to check if there was any plagued call. To my surprise, it was a normal call. I picked up the call.  

"Yes?" 

"Hello?"

"Am I talking to the infamous agent of the SKNS from BlackJacks?" My eyes widened, alarmed and I signaled Sooyoung to come to my office. 

"Who am I talking to?"

"The infamous agent of the SKNS from__________" My eyes widened in irritation and curiosity. So did Sooyoung's. 

"From what?" 

"From __...._....__" he was beeping codes. But we couldn't hear it properly. That meant that he was now in a low radio signal region. He ended the call soon. 

We were now sure about he gender and the person was a backstabber. He was from our alliance group. Either from Haru's group or from Stray kids. 

"His knife, my back. My gun, his head. Oh this bastard is so dead." teethed Sooyoung and I nodded. 

"I'll have to find out about it later, but for now, we'll have to find out who is outside the building." I said and Sooyoung obliged. We went outside to check. 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was checking the rooms and my suspicions were growing. I couldn't find 2 people. And that was flustering me since I knew these people fairly well.  I returned to my office to see Yeeun looking at me in panic. 

"One more body, one more killing and she was an expecting woman." I closed my eyes in despair. When was this gonna stop?

"But another thing. He found out." 

"What?"

"About his secretary." 

"No shit Yeeun. He's gonna--" {KNOCK KNOCK}

Sooyoung P.O.V

"Well Well Well, if it isn't the betrayer of the organization." 

"What do you want Mr. Lee?"

"Still not bowing? I see. Well, you will bow after knowing what I've done to you." and then he let out his creepy laugh. Wait, I definitely heard the voice crack in it. Is he impersonating another person's voice? 

"Well, your sister is a beauty. How come you never told me about her?" My fists and teeth clenched and I glared at him.

"What.Do.You.Want" 

"Who killed Day6?" 

"I told you, I don't know." 

"Then how do you know I belong to the Lee family?" I smirked at his helplessness. 

"I have my sources." 

Suddenly the lights went out and I took my phone, switched on my flashlight and looked around, just to see the person gone. Where is he? Lee is too old to run like that. So my suspicions were right. Someone was trying to impersonate him.  I rushed to my right to see Yeeun bent towards the table, as if searching for something. 

"What is it?" 

"I'm finding for possible clues or cameras that he might have left." I nodded and told her to do it quick and quiet. When I walked out of the room, I saw a figure writing something, specifically a word, on a window with blood. My eyes widened and I looked closer to see the name.

  I saw my sister's name being written with blood, on the white window while the figure escaped soon after writing it.