Chapter 32

Sohee P.O.V

I went near Jihnwan to get the sweet he was gonna give me. He stated hunting his pocket and I looked at his pocket's movements. As soon as he was done, he took out a chocolate and a candy. I planned to eat the candy yet halted when I wrapped off the covering. It was a mint candy. Obviously we can't simply absolutely name him as the suspect, yet we can in any case feel dubious. I did. On second thoughts, for what reason would Mr. Yang even call him? That thought completely sneaked off my brain! I made a sound as if to speak and began gazing at the chocolate so everyone gets the clue that I would rather not eat the sweets, rather the chocolate.

Jihnwan appeared to see and laughed.

"Sohee-ah, you can eat the chocolate as well, you know." I grinned as though I was satisfied to hear that and took the chocolate from him. I began eating the chocolate with profound contemplations encompassing my head.

Sooyoung P.O.V

I saw what Sohee was doing and internally smirked. She was a pro at this, since she's a seducer, and seducers know how to play dumb. That was exactly what she was doing. Playing dumb. She took the chocolate, clearing the small goal, which went unnoticed by Jihnwan. Anybody close to him might be feeling guilty, and I assumed that my members might be feeling guilty too, but I couldn't stop my suspicions from rising. They clouded my mind with ifs and if nots. I sighed shaking off my thoughts and started working. 

Haechan P.O.V

"You know hyung, you shouldn't have frightened her like that." I saw Taeyong hyung turning towards me with a cocked eyebrow.

"What would you do if you were at my place?"

"I-I-I would have, would have told her gently since that can be a great deal of data to take, you know." I saw hyung raising his second eyebrow as well, and presently he was looked towards me altogether.

"In the future, you tell her delicately, as you wished to." he said and left. I murmured and shook my head, knowing hyung was very stubborn, just like my aunt. I started walking away when I saw Mark hyung coming towards me with a smile on his face. I smiled too and raised my eyebrows.

"What happened hyung? You don't look good while smiling, you know." I teased and saw him coming towards me faster. As soon as he reached me, he slapped my head and laughed. I opened my mouth in disbelief.

"When do you plan on telling me for what you came here?" I said and crossed my arms above my chest

"When do you plan on telling me for what you came here?" I said and crossed my arms above my chest. I saw his eyes full of mischief and a sly smile on his face.

"Guess what hyuck?"

"I don't think I can do that." he rolled his eyes and focused again.

"The dreamies found out about what the 127 hyungs are planning." 

"No way."

"Yes way." this time, I was the one who rolled my eyes in impatience. 

"Tell me hyung, quick ,quick!" 

"They found out that the hyungs are planning on talking to the BlackJacks" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprise, ig...  😀✌ Write down comments below and share your ideas! I'd love to hear them!