Chapter 11

Sooyoung P.O.V

After dropping the girls, I began going towards my own home. It was a 10 minutes journey and I soon reached. As soon as I reached home, I saw Baekhyun and unnie cuddling on the couch. It must be a surprise for them to see me since I came early from work.

"Unnie." She indeed seemed shocked after seeing me.

"Ah Sooyoung-ah~ How was your day?" Nonetheless she welcomed me with a smile,though I realized she was freezing inside.

"It resembled what it is every day." I said checking out for Baekhyun and looking at hima with a sharp glaze. Unnie didn't realize I worked in SKNS. We shouldn't confess to anybody since we're spies. She knows my occupation just as a cop.

"Why is he here?"

"A-ah Sooyoung-ah, how about you sit down and we talk comfortably?" offered unnie. I nodded my head and went to my room to freshen up. After a while when I came down, I saw Baekhyun playing with his fingers and head down, while unnie appeared to be anxious. I plunked down and murmured.

"Tell me, why are you here Mr.Lee?"

"I came here to meet her."

"I can see that."

"Sooyoung!" scolded unnie in a hushed voice. I raised an eyebrow with a 'what do you want' expression to unnie. She seemed to quieten down.

"I had a tiring day at work so I came to meet her." I sighed.

"I don't have the energy to pretend to be liking you today. Good night unnie."

I then went to my bedroom.

Lee Soo-man P.O.V

I was at my office with hyuka. She was telling me the schedules for tomorrow. Anyway I was unable to zero in on whatever she said. My psyche was on something different. For what reason did the BlackJacks go to the crime location that took place at Jiha's home today? What are they inquisitive about her case specifically? I was unable to get my psyche off of it.

"Mr.Lee?" I hummed when Hyuka asked me.

"What are you thinking about so deeply?" I chuckled.

"Nothing serious Hyuka. You can leave." She bowed and went out of the office. Very soon, Bae Sooyoung, I'll find out your intentions. I called one of my men, Shinha,in my office.

"Shinha, go to Jiha's place tomorrow and check whether the camera that we set is still there or not." He gestured and left the workplace.I reclined to my seat. Assuming the BlackJacks took the camera, then that means the plan is going accordingly. Assuming not, either the odds are good that they didn't investigate appropriately, or they realized it was somebody who kept it and are playing shrewd. I sighed in frustration. Why did the BlackJaks have to go in this? I shrugged off the thoughts and decided calling the one who made the work easier. I picked up the phone and called him.

"Hello?" came a voice from the other line

"Nice work done J"