Chapter 48

Underlined is Taeyeon and Bold is Sooyoung....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooyoung P.O.V

Things had been getting easier for us. We had a solid proof of who had assaulted Jiha and we could know that we aren't killing someone innocent. DAY6 had been a nuisance for the people living in villages and slums anyway. Sohee and Jihun had been preparing for the bombs to be set up on the building we decided to blow up. Suddenly....

"Sooyoung-ah~"

"Yes unnie?"

"Are you planning on coming home early today?" 

"Yes, why? Did something happen?" 

"No, It's the day of the month and I'm not feeling well."

"Oh, I'm coming. Take a hot pack and eat some chocolates." 

"Girls, unnie needs me today so I'll be leaving. I'll come in a few." They nodded after some chants of telling me to take care of her. After 15 minutes, I reached home from the cab I took. As soon as I entered, I saw unnie drinking water while holding her stomach in pain. My eyes softened and I walked towards her.

"Unnie, did you take a hot pad and relax?" 

"Yeah, I even ate 2 chocolates and I feel better." She said and I nodded. Neither me nor my sister nor my members take any pills since we believe these are natural, and should be taken care of naturally. 

"You need something though, unnie?" She shook her head and went back to the living room to watch a movie I guess. I gave her some chocolates, a hot pad, hot chocolate, and some warm blankets while she started looking for a movie on Netflix. I locked all the windows and doors of the house and changed the settings for them to only open from my fingerprint. I bid unnie bye and went out of the house. I took a cab to go back to my workplace.

Baekhyun P.O.V

I arrived at Taeyeon's house since I knew she was on her month. It gets really painful for her when she's like that. I took out the pad from the nearby pocket, and I tried to put the pin. However, there weren't any digits to put the pin in with. I sighed in annoyance and called Taeyeon but she wasn't picking up her phone. I panicked for a minute and hacked her phone's camera just to see her sleeping while holding her phone. I smiled at the sight and shook my head. I started to connect all the dots and came with a conclusion. Sooyoung must have been here and took care of her for some time. She might have locked all the doors and windows with her fingerprints for Taeyeon's safety. I shook my head and entered my Mercedes Benz, and drove off back to my office place. 

Yeeun P.O.V

I was finding out for the murder of another girl but from within, I knew that the murder for Jiha, Sunmi and the other girl who died were all one. There was either a man, or woman who was doing this. Most probably a man, since the frame was of a man in Jiha's case. The mint candy, the murders, there must have been some connections or something that must have happened. I was in my own thoughts when an officer came running to me. I frowned. 

"Ma'am---a-another murder was reported, and a-a mint-mint candy was found. The murder was of a man this time." I scowled even more. How was it possible? A man this time? I can find some clues within Jiha, Sunmi and that man's case. 

"What's the name?" 

"His name is Jaehyuck." I nodded and went away. There must be some invisible dots that were begging to be connected by the clues and evidences. 

Jiha's Mom P.O.V

I had been painting a canvas. A canvas so beautiful. 

I wanted my daughter to be like me, to live like me, to do what I do but she didn't listen to me

I wanted my daughter to be like me, to live like me, to do what I do but she didn't listen to me. I didn't want a disobedient child. I would have finished everybody who came in my way but it ended up being my own daughter. And oh, SKNS was easy to fool, both in agreeing, and deceiving. They didn't have a clue that I fainted because I took a medicine that forced me to sleep. The doctor was working under SKNS and was involved in our plan. He deceived them quick. I was painting while humming when I got a call. I went near the phone to see it was Park Ji-young. Why must he have called me? 

"Yes?" 

"YOU GOT US IN TROUBLE" I raised an eyebrow sensing him being so worked up.

"What's the matter?" 

"MATTER GOT SERIOUS, GOD DAMMIT. THE BLACKJACKS ARE LOOKING FOR YOUR CASE! THEY'RE INVESTIGATING JIHA'S CASE AND THAT MIGHT COST MY SON'S LIFE ALONGSIDE YOURS AND MINE AND THE WHOLE ORGANIZATION!" I froze trying to comprehend the situation. I heard a lot about them and they seemed really smart girls. But I'm smarter than them. I smirked. 

"So, they wouldn't know. I had done an incredible acting while crying. If they were looking for my daughter's case, they must have known my health. Besides, you must know the girls well. Do they have any weaknesses?" 

"Not that I know of any" I frowned and screamed at his answer but calmed down soon. 

"Find me about them you rascal! You're of no use. And if you betray me, I'll be going to jail but I'll take you and your good for nothing son with me." I said and hung up the call. I took a breath and screamed again. This is because of you Moonbin, Damnit.  If you weren't my husband, things would have gotten better. If I had succeeded in killing you, it would have been better, Now you'll see a bloodbath. The whole media is gonna see a bloodbath.

Because me and my son Jihnwan are gonna show the country what they all call crazy, If things can't go my way, I'll make my way to the things. I'll show them who I am. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've tried to portray a crazy and psycho character through the medium of  Jiha's mother and brother, which is Jihnwan. If you don't remember Jihnwan, refer to the previous chapters since he plays an important role.