Chapter 13

Taeyong P.O.V

I had called Jungwoo from the device to my office. I didn't have time to find out about the girl since I was in business meetings consecutively and I am NOT going to give up my sleep for a mere woman. But is she really just a mere woman?

Soon Jungwoo came in my office, after knocking on the door. I let him in.

"Woo, the girl's name is Bae Sooyoung. Find out about her."

"Yes hyung."After he went out of my office,I called Baekhyun hyung.

"Hyung?"

"Yes Tae?"

"You sound tired. Did you go over to their house?" I teased him.

"A-ah indeed, I did. However, things didn't turn out as arranged." I glared my eyebrows and had a frown all over subsequent to hearing that. What could turn out badly with a mafia boss and the Mafia King's sibling?

"What happened?"

"We planned that I'll go over her house yesterday, since that time her sister is at her workplace. But yesterday, she came early and saw her and me........... cuddling on the couch." said hyung. 

Instead of laughing,I was quite.

"What is the problem in that?"

"Well she didn't fancy me definitely and just-she recently said that she doesn't have the energy to pretend to like me that day and went to her room subsequent to eating." What he said made me somewhat distraught. Who does she think she is? It's her sister's life, not hers!

"Hyung, don't take it to your heart, she must have had a rough day at work."

"Backing up people now aren't we?" teased hyung.

"Eww no hyung. She's an arrogant brat. Why would I back her up."

"Alright OK, I was joking. Be careful, eat your food, and have some time off in the middle, alright?" I feigned exacerbation.

"Yes hyung"

After 10 minutes, Jungwoo came in my office but had his eyebrows wrinkled.

"Hyung, the person that you asked me to about is a group head of the metropolitan police investigation unit. Yet, she doesn't have some other data aside from her name and occupation."

"Fine, but if she seems even more suspicious, along with Chenle, break in the SKNS organization's server and find out about all the agents there from the anonymous server we have."

"Yes hyung."

Jungwoo P.O.V

I was going to the MCD's with the 127 hyungs [except Taeyong hyung, Jaehyun hyung, Doyoung hyung and Yuta hyung]. We were going when I saw 4 woman eating french fries while dancing around. One of them was the girl Taeyong hyung asked me to find out about. They were laughing and singing and eating their french fries. I went to the MCD's passing by the girls, with the rest of the hyungs.

Yang Hyun-Suk P.O.V

I came in my office in anger. I found out about the BlackJacks investigating about the murder of Jiha and the whole case. Why are they doing it? If they found about the case, we'll be screwed. Jae is not a person that keeps his mouth shut. If he drowns, he'll make us drown with him, together. I murmured and scoured my face with my hands. My secretary came in and bowed.

"We have some data from Mr.Park about the case."

"What is it?"

"The CCTV camera that was introduced is as yet similarly situated. No minor changes by any means. The specialists that you shipped off the area for paying special attention to the BlackJacks let us know that they didn't see any dubious conduct and they were normally researching."I groaned. There are high chances that they might not leave this case. They are experts when they're researching, so of course they wouldn't seem suspicious! Either they don't know anything about the case, or they're playing dumb. But as far as it's concerned, they surely might be playing dumb. To prevent this all from happening, they should be distracted. I picked up my phone and called someone.

"J, I want you to do a work for me."

"Yes sir."

"Kill Jihun's grandmother, with practically no confirmations."