Chapter 57

Mrs. Lee P.O.V

I was with my friends sitting in the garden of our mansion. We were all laughing when Na said something (Yuta's mom)

"By the way, Yuta told me that the girls didn't actually go with them. And they soon found out that they were eating the whole time." said Na and we all chuckled.

"And Jaehyun told that they had to pay for the shopping the other ones did." said Jung and we all sighed.

"Women can earn more than man if they want to. I don't know what they're trying to do by doing that. They could have payed for it too. Sooyoung didn't ask for money, did she?" I said and the girls nodded yet I saw Kim's gaze on me, flickering with mischief. 

"Why are you so sweet to Sooyoung Lee, huh?" she teased and I rolled my eyes. I decided to retort back.

"And I could say the same for Jihun." I teased and she laughed while nodding her head. I then saw my secretary running towards me and I threw her a confused glance.

"What is it?"

"Ma'am, it's about Miss Sooyoung. She hasn't been picking up Miss Taeyeon's calls." I rose up and frowned my eyebrows. 

"Can her location be tracked?" 

"Yes, but her phone isn't with her. They checked the location and even her members can't find her." Now even my friends seemed worried.

"We can't enter the SKNS. Ask Hyuka, she must definitely know." I said and she nodded. She went away and I sighed heavily.

"Don't worry Lee, she's a tough woman." said Jung and I nodded. I really hope she's safe.

Sooyoung P.O.V

"What did you say?" asked Lee- Soo man and I smirked.

"Why? Angry?" I said and the mock was evident in my voice. He soon laughed in disbelief but then came towards me and punched me on the face.

"That's what you get." he said. I laughed.

"Oh Lee, when will you realize that your life has been a lie since I joined this organization." I could see the confused faces of the men yet I laughed. 

"You thought I unintentionally came in your dark-lighted room, huh? You thought I unintentionally started searching for the Jiha case and the other murders that are being taken place. You think I unintentionally..." my eyes darted at Park Jinyoung "killed DAY6?" I said and I could see their eyes widen. I laughed like no tomorrow. Fools. 

"I am not called THE RED ALPHA FOR NOTHING!" I shouted. Soon the power went off and I took off the ropes form me and searched for a rod in the surroundings. It was a part of training where we were taught to find some useful material in the dark. I soon could feel a rough surface and realized it was a piece of a mirror. I was trying to make the least noise I could make and I soon sensed the figures of them. I slashed one's elbow, kicked one in their private area and banged the head of one on the wall and left. As soon as I was out, I saw Hyuka walking worriedly. I whistled to get her attention and she looked at me and sighed in relief. She ran to where I was standing.

" Taeyeon unnie had been searching you for more than an hour and the news has reached Mrs. Lee. Her secretary called me." I sighed and nodded. 

"Ah Hyuka, give me a mask. I'll be meeting my members before I meet unnie. And let's move quick, they may be coming soon." I said and she nodded. She then gave me a mask and I reached my office. As soon as I entered, the view shocked me. The girls were laughing with Haru and Stray Kids was present there too. They seemed to acknowledge my presence and I soon felt arms around my torso. I smiled and gave in Haru's hug.