Chapter 35

Next Day

I was feeling nauseous today. Of course I would. Meeting NCT would be a big deal even for the president of our country, we were just the country's protectors. I knew my members had the same sickening feeling since they had their own doubts. They had doubts about whether NCT had already figured that we were hunting them down. And what made it worse that they were our relatives. 

8 p.m.

We were at the destination that we were given. However as soon as we reached there, we were met by 4 men. They told us to give them whatever guns and knives we had. We did. But only those that were noticeable. The ones that were hidden don't necessarily have to be given to them, do they? 

"Hands at the back of your head, move straight." said one of the men. We started moving forward in the manner they told us to. Taeyong would have found a location like this, I knew it. He has some liking towards dark and creepy places, I guess. We were walking when  felt something sticky near my feet followed by a disguisting smell as if there were dead bodies piled up. I looked down to see an arm, rather a bloody arm. We walked in further to see a man being tortured. 

"Well, look who we have here." said a voice, which I knew was of Johnny. I got to know about every member's information on the day I got to know about Taeyong and his occupation. 

"You know well who's here." said Yeeun in her cold and monotonous voice. We have different tones or they'll get to know who we are. 

"Straight to the business. We're giving you an offer." said Jaehyun.

"We want you to work with us." We froze when Taeyong said that.

"Pardon?" 

"You heard me well, didn't you?" here comes this cocky rascal. 

"That won't be possible. What if SKNS finds out?" 

"You say it like you obey their orders. A group that never bows is scared of a mere organization? And besides, you wouldn't have asked several villages that are under our name if you weren't interested in taking us down." said Taeyong. He's really smart. I laughed.

"As expected from the Mafia King." 

"Get straight to the point. Yes or No?" 

"We'll think about it. Tomorrow by 5 p.m., you'll get a mail on your server. That'll be our answer." I said and we went away from there. 

Next Day

Me and the girls spent our whole day yesterday thinking about the deal. They are people who we know, so we can trust them in not hurting our loved ones. We, after a lot of bickering and arguing decided to agree to their deal.

Chenle P.O.V

I was working when I heard a desktop notification's sound. It was a mail from an unknown server. I activated my anti-virus and clicked on it. There was a logo of The BlackJacks and a big bold 'YES' written on it. I ran towards Taeyong Hyung's office and knocked on the door. I told him everything and he nodded. We soon heard our phone ring. It was a private number. Taeyong hyung picked it and we heard a cold voice.

"We agreed but we have a condition." 

"Go ahead."

"SKNS should not get a hint about it."

"We know you're hunting for  us, why would we want to get ourselves more trouble?" 

"Anyways TY, don't you dare send our information to anyone else."

"Relax Red Alpha, we have a family to take care of too."