Chapter 33

Mark P.O.V

I saw Haechan's eyes widening and his mouth agape. 

"The BlackJacks? and why are the hyungs doing so?"

"The SKNS is planning something on us. And _______ told us that they are rebellious and don't obey SKNS's orders too." I saw Haechan taking in the information.

"___________ was great use for us, wasn't he?" asked Haechan. I augmented my eyes and giggled.

"Haechan! He's our cousin. You can't say like that regarding him!"

"I know, I know."

"Plus, I heard MAW unit is going for a mission tomorrow. Be prepared, we'll contend in the game room, and you'll see me breaking your score."

"Definitely better believe it, we'll see concerning that." I saw him laugh and we both headed out in different directions.

Next Day

Bang Chan P.O.V

We arrived at the central command and saw ladies taking a gander at us. I smirked and made my way towards the gate, since I was waiting for Sooyoung. The people waiting for us have no idea that there is an underground passage that interfaces us to the genuine structure of SKNS. The structure that we claim to go in is an organization working of the greater ups, as in, a police-matter structure. I soon saw their vehicle and smirked in mischief. She looked at the crowd and clenched her jaw. She went towards the police standing near and took their megaphone. She came near the gate and started the megaphone.

"Everybody, move!" she said in a loud voice and the locomotion stopped. Everybody moved except a group of girls. I saw Sooyoung raise her eyebrows and go towards them.

"Did you not hear what I said?" she asked them in a cold voice. However, it seemed like the girls were cocky enough to not even budge.

"We heard you, but why should we leave our oppa's? And besides, what could you possibly do to us?" Her friends seemed to agree on what their friend said and I felt trouble now. I sure don't like her, but if she's angry, she's angry. Though she doesn't have a short temper like Yeeun. Sooyoung went towards her and brought her face close to her ears.

"Underestimate me. That would be fun." she said and smiled at the girls. They moved away in an instant.

"If I ever see any crowd over here, the police is standing. You will be moved away from here forcefully and you'll get hurt. Instead of gawking people, go and do your work." she said and went away from there. Feisty much? 

Taeyong P.O.V

"What do you mean the dreamies know about this? That's because you didn't keep your mouth shut about it." nagged Doyoung.

"I have no idea hyung. I was sleep-talking and I guess one of them came in and heard me." said Jungwoo with a pout on his face.

"It must be Haechan or Chenle." said Johnny, amused. 

"What do I do with you?" sighed Doyoung. I cleared my throat to bring back the mood to serious. 

"I've talked to ___________. He says that the BlackJacks are currently investigating a murder case." I said and threw a file on the table.

"We'll be meeting them day after tomorrow. Nobody will take off their masks." I said and they nodded. 

"Also, tomorrow the MAW unit will be going to get someone. The Police hasn't begun examining about the case the BlackJacks are examining. The Superintendent probably halted them. Either his relative has done it, or he was given money to stop the speculations. Either way, tomorrow we'll find out." 

"So you're going to handle the Superintendent tomorrow?" asked Jungwoo. I nodded and he smiled. 

"Why are you smiling Jungwoo?" asked Doyoung.

"You remember the case of a woman in her 40's saying that the Superintendent harassed her? She was desperate to prove him wrong, and he actually was. If Taeyong hyung goes tomorrow, she'll surely get justice for what he's done to her." I smiled. 

"There are millions of cases in our country, of people who haven't got justice woo. They deserve justice too. But we'll slowly bring them justice. Justice delayed is justice denied, yet the police, media, courts, judges, people, wealthy people, not a solitary one of them care about it." said Doyoung.

"That is the reason we will converse with the BlackJacks. We will clean wrongdoing for the nation, they will clean wrongdoing for the association."