Chapter 42

Short chapter ahead......Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun P.O.V

A week passed like that and all I did was stare at the ceiling. No productivity, no focus. I was at zero this whole week. I took a real deep breath and decided that I'll go and talk to Taeyeon. I can't give up so easily. I can't give up on our love so easily.  

Sooyoung P.O.V

I had reached the hallway and was entering my office when I met Lee Know. He was with Stray Kids. I had always noticed their group and realized that he was the most mature of them all. I was going to my cabin avoiding them when I saw DAY6 from the other side coming towards me. Oh well, I'm in a room with people I hate the most. 

"You are really stubborn Ms. Bae. Will you be able to catch NCT without us?"  said Sung Jin.

"You haven't listened to us quite well Ms. Bae. Didn't Mr. Park tell you to Cooperate?" asked Jae with a mocking tune in his voice. 

"I was raised in a family where women made it happen, with or without men. And I was doing just great when you weren't here." I said and walked away, letting them see each other' faces.

Lee Know P.O.V

Of course, feisty as ever. She didn't realize that I had a recording device on which could hear all the talks since we all had a meeting just now. Hyung must have heard her too.  

Taeyong P.O.V

I was working when I saw Johnny with his shit-eating grin looking at me and Jaehyun was looking down trying to control his laugh. 

"What did you do?" I asked and Johnny shrugged. 

"Lee Know sent the recording, that's all." I nodded and went in the hacker's room. 

"Hyung, here, the recording by Lee Know hyung." said Chenle. More than half of my members were sitting there and I was glad they were.

"Seventeen isn't a group that's easy to capture but they love happy events. Especially it's their leader's wedding. Let's capture them with the police officers there. I'll be sending you the layout soon. [Footsteps....]...... You are really stubborn Ms. Bae. Will you be able to catch NCT without us? You haven't listened to us quite well Ms. Bae. Didn't Mr. Park tell you to Cooperate? I was raised in a family where women made it happen, with or without men. And I was doing just great when you weren't here." and the recording ended. So she's feisty in work too, huh? But what work does she need to cooperate in? Don't the Blackjacks work alone?