Chapter 18

Next Day

Sooyoung P.O.V

I woke up and saw Jihun and unnie spread on the bed, while I was on the sofa,sleeping. I snorted on the sight and made a decent attempt not to giggle. Finally I succeeded. I took my phone out and clicked an image of them both and went to the washroom to prepare.

"Unnie!Jihun! Wake up." silence.

"I'm throwing a bucket of hot water on you in 3,2,---"

"wait" the two of them woke up and sat straight on the bed with wide eyes and untidy hair. I snickered taking a gander at their appearances.

"Why did you both wake up now?"

"I don't trust you in these matters. If you want to, you would have," huffed Jihun.

"Get ready in 15 minutes Jihun. Unnie get ready, I'll drop you at the hospital personally." They nodded and left to get ready.

At the headquarters

We all reached the headquarters and went in, struggling. Why? Because Stray Kids loves to make a crowd when they enter and make poses as if they're models. I was going in the cabin when I saw Mr.Park and Bang Chan conversing while throwing glances at me. I proceeded to walk in with the girls when I was stopped by a voice.

"Good morning Ms.Bae. You didn't even greet me morning? Your attitude seems to worsen." Oh arrogant anti-feminist.

"My attitude isn't dependent on me, it depends on you. Morning to you too Mr.Bang." I strolled in with the girls without tossing anybody a solitary look.

I was soon going to reach my cabin when I saw a room next to ours. The label was written- ' Los guerreros'. I smirked at the name.

Sohee P.O.V

I saw unnie looking at the room and it's label and she let out a smirk. She went towards the room and knocked. The door soon opened and we saw a girl who looked shocked to see us but soon recovered.

"A-annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim" welcomed the young ladies. Unnie gestured. We saw their batches and realized they were the new agents.

"You were the one we bumped into a few days back, isn't it?" asked unnie. They nodded.

"Kindly come in sunbaenim" we as a whole headed inside. Jihun unnie began her bug locator to check whether there were any bugs or secret cameras here. Inevitably when she didn't hear it, we loose however were as yet ready.

"Why don't you all introduce yourselves to us?"

"I am Kim Misoo, the leader. She is Ji Hwayeong, Moon Aeyoung, Jung Siya, Bae Mi-Cha, Seo Young-Mi, Lee Ha-na."

"You seem like you're the ace." unnie pointed at Lee Ha-na. Her eyes brightened and she nodded.

"Why did you all join the SKNS?"

"We joined to end the crime." said Kim Misoo, determined. Unnie, however started laughing after what she said.

"Funny, how innocent and new agents like you have no idea where you joined and for what. For ending crime? You weren't taught well when you came here." said unnie.

"Well we were taught to consider you as our role models." said Kim Misoo. Unnie paused.

"This, this was the thing I was hanging tight for. You becoming irate." the young ladies wrinkled their eyebrows. I understood what unnie was attempting to do. She was actually looking at their abilities and temper.

"In this organization, there are a few groups and even people who will need you down. Who've held their breaths to see you going down. Ensure you choke them out." said unnie.

"In any case, for that, you'll have to remain calm and know about your environmental surroundings. You can't end the wrongdoing on the off chance that you're emotional blockheads and get incited when your senior just jabbed you for a profession you haven't even started." said unnie in a harsh and brutal voice.

"We'll take your leave now." I said and we all left.