Chapter 26

Underlined- Taeyong

Bold- Sooyoung

Sooyoung P.O.V

We were all working when I heard a ping from my phone, indicating a new message. I saw it was from an unknown number. I furrowed my eyebrows since only my sister, and my teammates know about this number.

Save my name as Taeyong

"Dumbass" I murmured under my breath.

"What is it?"

" Friday''

"Ik that.....what do you want and how did you get my number?"

"I got your number from your sister and be ready till 6p.m with your friends. My mother wants to meet you."

"I'll go by myself, why do I have to go with you?"

"Quit being a brat and do what my mother said."

I scoffed.Me,and a brat? He knows it better than me. Jihun came towards me and raised her eyebrows.

"What's wrong?"

"Mrs.Lee's son" she snorted and recovered.

"Why, what did he do now?"

"His mother wants to meet all of us at the amusement park and he's going to pick us up. All of us and he's coming with his friends."

"Wait what!? Why do we have to be there?"

"Ask him yourself." I shrugged my shoulders and disappeared.

------------In the evening-----------

We as a whole prepared at my home since he was getting us from my place. We heard a sound and we left the house,after locking it. We arrived at the vehicle and the gatekeepers opened it for us. I went inside where Taeyong was sitting since they all came in various vehicles.

"You were late." he said

"You didn't honk early." I shrugged my eyebrows when I saw his eyebrow raising at me.

"You know nothing else than arguing with me?"

"Likewise" I answered in a matter-of-fact tone. He sighed and shook his head, and signalled the car to start.

Yeeun P.O.V

I entered the car and saw Yuta sitting looking at his phone. I sat down.

"You know, you might have sat right in front of me" he said gazing upward from his telephone.

"I sat where I needed to, any issue?"

"Dumb." I heard him murmur.

"Definitely, and what makes you einstein?"

"My mind, presently shut up and sit back."

"Awww are you having a bad day?"

"I wasn't but it started after seeing you." I was going to answer when I recalled my phone was with me as well. I murmured and feigned exacerbation right at him and began playing on my phone.

Jihun P.O.V

I entered the car and saw Doyoung sitting there looking at me.

"Come in" I nodded and went inside. The door shut behind me.

"How are you?"

"Good, you?"

"Great. Are you hungry?Tell me if you are, I'll take you somewhere amazing."

"Thank you."I smiled and he returned the gesture. Maybe he wasn't that bad or he was pitying me.....

Sohee P.O.V

I entered the car and saw Jaehyun looking straight. Cold much?

"Hello"

"Hi"

"How are you?"

"Good,you?"

"Amazing, but I have a problem."

"What is that?"

"I don't converse with people who don't talk while looking in the eyes. You know, that's the initial step of communication." He at last looked towards me,looking entertained and with a cocked eyebrow.

"I'll tackle that issue for you. Just don't converse with them."

"Yet, you are." He again took a gander at me and shook his head. I swear I saw his little grin.

Sohee 👆

Sohee 👆

Sooyoung 👆

Sooyoung 👆

Yeeun[ excluding the heels] 👆 [Girl doesn't feel cold] 

Jihun👆