Chapter 16

The next day

Taeyeon P.O.V

I was standing near the door to welcome a new member in our house, Jihun. She was very close to me. All Sooyoung's friends were. I soon heard a honk of the car and I snapped my head towards that direction. Baekhyun? I grinned and ran towards him. He opened his arms and I went directly to his arms. He laughed and embraced me tight as well. We were moving around as though a rhythm.

"Today is somebody's birthday."

"Who?" I inquired

"Taeyong." I enlarged my eyes and took out my telephone and called Taeyong. The bell rang a few times when he picked up.

"Hello?" he said.

"Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Taeyong, Happy birthday to you!" I sang

"Thank you noona."

"I'll want for you to get somebody this year!"

"Noona, not you as well." Taeyong groaned. I laughed along with Baekhyun. I before long heard a vehicle coming towards our way. I turned around to see Sooyoung coming with the girls. I grabbed Baekhyun's arms and he seemed horrified. I ignored his pleads and brought him there.

Baekhyun P.O.V

As soon as she stepped down, she glared at me. My face turned pale. For what reason does she abhor me to such an extent? I saw another young lady jumping off her seat and came towards us. She embraced Taeyeon and Taeyeon embraced her more tight. Sh saw me and took a gander at me with caused a commotion. She glanced back at Sooyoung and she rolled her eyes. She looked towards me. I expected her to be like that too, but instead, she grinned at me. Overlooking the way that it was a little grin, I felt somewhat cheerful. At least one of the members from this family likes me, except of her sister. Remembering the fact why I came here I cleared my throat.

"I will not be taking a lot of your time. I'm welcoming you to my sibling's birthday celebration today. I'll send a portion of my men to pick you u- - - - - "

"No need for that, I'll personally drop unnie there." said Sooyoung

"Oh, you got me wrong. I'm inviting all of you, that includes Taeyeon, you and you." I said pointing at them respectfully. Sooyoung groaned.

"Is it really important for us to be there?"

"Sooyoung!" scolded Taeyeon.

"Yes, since I'm going to introduce Taeyeon to my family, and my family to Taeyeon's family." she sighed.

"Fine, we three will come there by-?" said Sooyoung

"7 P.M"

"And don't send your cars here. It get's irritating. You can take her personally first if you're that desperate." she said and took some bags inside. The other girl followed her.

"Her name is Jihun." said Taeyeon. I gestured my head, anticipating that she should let me know more, yet all things considered, she headed inside, following the others.

"I'll meet you in the evening." she yelled. I laughed to myself. Oh,how in love was I with this girl......

At 6 P.M

Sooyoung P.O.V

At exactly 6 P.M came a rolls royce and stood outside the house's gate. Taeyeon unnie left the house with a wonderful dress and waved me and Jihun farewell, who were watching her from the window.