Chapter 2

The next day

Taeyong P.O.V

I've been contemplating yesterday since for eternity. That young lady I can't forget about. Pompous brat,huh? Just wait and watch. You have no idea whom you messed with. I soon heard a knock on my door. I saw my mom looking her head from the entryway with the cutest grin all over. I grinned and sat up.

"Good morning mumma. How are you?"

"I'm good yongie. And good morning too. Get ready and come downstairs for breakfast in 10 minutes~~"I smiled and nodded. I'll find you out through any means.

time skip

I reached my company and went to my office. I called Jungwoo in my office through the device that I had installed on my desk as an intercom. He soon came in and bowed. I shook my hand and chuckled.

"No formalities Jungwoo. We met yesterday."

He chuckled as well.

"I love teasing you hyung. You know that."

I nodded my head and soon turned serious. Jungwoo sensed that too and became serious too.

"Why did you call me hyung?"

"I want you to find out about 4 girls, specifically the one with the grey coat, from the restaurant's CCTV cameras that I went to in the evening at 10 p.m"

Jungwoo nodded his head, bowed and went back to his office. I sighed and shook my head to I was almost beginning my work when Jungwoo barged in my office. My eyebrows frowned and I looked at him curiously.

"What's the matter Jungwoo?"

Then Chenle came in the room and I saw him panting. Something's wrong. "What happened?"Chenle said first. 

"H...hyung.....The...the SKNS....."

"The SKNS what Chenle?"

"The SKNS has written an apology letter hyung"

I saw Jungwoo widen his eyes and scoff. That made me scoff too. The SKNS, and apology? You've gotta be kidding me.

"Are you certain chenle. Cause supposedly, SKNS is self-important and egoistic. Why would they care to use their delicate hands to write an apology letter to people like us?" Chenle let out a smile and chuckled. He shrugged his shoulders and came towards me with his laptop.

"This is their E-mail hyung. But something is weird hyung. The mail that they've written seems to be written in incognito tab. As though they don't need any other person to see what they've composed nor would they like to leave a computerized impression."

Strange. SKNS is something exceptionally clear of it's activities of what it does, whether or not undermined.I nodded my head.

"I'll look into that matter Chenle. Thanks for informing."

He smiled and nodded. He left my office. I turned my head towards Jungwoo and gestured him to speak.

"Hyung, the ones that you asked me to check for have no data in the underground world nor in the civilian world."

That is peculiar. If they are in a mafia group or involved with the underground, we should have their information. But they aren't even in the civilian world's info. Then who were they? Either they were spies from a different country, or they were from SKNS.

"Keep checking on them Jungwoo. They might be spies from any country or from SKNS. You anyways know SKNS is after our throat."

He nodded his head.

"Will do hyung. Anyways, your elder brother came here to meet you."

I smiled and nodded my head. I was really close to my elder brother. I was actually close to all my siblings, but my elder brother was someone special to me. I went out of my office and to the guest room. I saw him sitting there drinking coffee.

"Hyung!"

"Tae!"We both exclaimed at the same time and I embraced him firmly. He embraced me with the same smugness.

"What's wrong hyung, you never come to meet me in my office, especially during your office hours?" I teased him but was actually saying the truth.

"Ah, T-tae, I have to tell you something."

"What is it hyung?"

"You asked me when you'll meet my other half, r-right?"

"Yes" I said hissing the 's' in the last.

"I'll take you to meet her tomorrow at h-her house."

What he said shocked me. He was consistently reluctant in showing me his other half since he said he needed to build up her trust first. I comprehended and guaranteed him that I won't spy him nor would do a record verification on her. Also I didn't do it.

"But why at her house hyung? You could have called her at our mansion."

"I know, but she's a doctor. She would be tired if she comes to our house. And besides, our mansion is a little far from her house."

I raised my eyebrows at him teasingly.

"Very caring, now aren't we?"

I wiggled my eyebrows after. He rolled his eyes and laughed. I nodded."Fine, I'll go meet her tomorrow with you."