Chapter 37

Johnny P.O.V

After a long day of work, going back to my mansion made me excited. I was going towards my car when I saw my other half coming towards me too. 

"Hey boo, how you doin'?" 

"Hey, doing well. What about you?" 

"Better, now that you're here." I grinned seeing her small, lazy smile. 

"How was work today?" asked Minnie.

"It was good. Great actually."

"Why? What have you done?" I laughed. 

"I told you about the meeting we had yesterday with the BlackJacks, right? They agreed to our deal today." she smiled hearing that. 

"That's gonna make things a lot easier for you." I nodded.

"Besides, they seemed really fearless when they showed up yesterday." 

"They're called SKNS's treasure for a reason, John." I smiled and nodded. After five minutes, I turned my head towards her to see her sleeping like a baby. I cooed at the sight and clicked a picture to tease her with in the morning tomorrow. 

Sooyoung P.O.V

I was certainly feeling well since we had agreed to the deal and even if they try to get us up in problems, they wouldn't do so. I was working when I got a call from unnie.

"Youngie, how are you?" said unnie but there was a lot of background noise in the back.

"I'm good unnie, where are you though?" 

"I'm near the market------- excuse me." she said trying to walk, I figured out. But I soon heard a voice from the back.

"Ma'am, we've got the files------"

"A-ah, youngie, eat well and take care well, okay. I gotta go, a work came up. Bye" Strange. She sounded awkward. Besides, in her hospital, they call it folders, rather than files. What is she hiding from me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everybody! Give me your ideas below with some suggestions. Also, tell me some good songs to put in since they're might be long chapters coming up.......

Take care and stay safe :) 

💕💜❤