Chapter 19

Yeeun P.O.V

"Yah Sooyoung, why did you bother going there,in the newbie's room?"

"I don't know. I feel like they can do something in the organization." said Sooyoung.

"Pfft. They seemed scared of us as soon as we entered. For being a 'change' in the society, you have to make sure your emotions aren't on display. Moreover, they seemed hurt when you gave them a harsh treatment. That's not how you can change the world, you know."

Sooyoung nodded and sighed.

"We should begin working everybody." said Sooyoung and we began working.

Taeyong P.O.V

I was at my company working when my secretary came in. He sighed heavily.

"What's wrong?" I asked in my cold voice.

"Sir, your...... your friend is here. She......she isn't going away." he said panting. I groaned. Why doesn't she leave me alone?

"Let her in. No matter she's annoying, she still is a woman." He nodded and was going outside when I called him.

"Yo-jun, make sure she isn't touched by anyone." he nodded and went outside. She soon came in and smiled after seeing me.

"Tae! How are you? I was standing by to see you however you didn't come to meet me. My sister was sitting tight for Baekhyun oppa as well. " At the time she completed her sentence, we heard my phone ring. It was hyung. I got my phone.

"Yes hyung?"

"Taeyong-ah, come at the sushi restaurant. We all are waiting for you here."

"She's here." I heard him snort and laugh out loud.

"Make an excuse for a meeting and come here quick." he said and hanged up.

"I need to leave for a gathering Hwayu. Return home. Yo-Jun drop her at her home." I said and left from that point.

At the Restaurant

It was reserved by my family. I saw all of them sitting there and laughing. I cleared my throat and they all noticed me.

"Oh Tae!" "Hyung!" They all said simultaneously. I gestured and sat.

We as a whole discussed something significant and the remainder of the time,we laughed,ate and talked. We were in the middle of our meal when 3 women were coming towards the restaurant. They were going to come in when the guards stopped them. They were the essences of Taeyeon noona,Jihun and Sooyoung. They scowled however Sooyoung saw my face. We as a whole were gazing at them. Sooyoung groaned and rolled her eyes and grabbed Taeyeon's hand, not ready to argue but Taeyeon noona had some other plans. She held Sooyoung's hand and stopped her from going there. She signalled her to talk. 

"Excuse me, but we have a reservation here. When we reserved a seat, the restaurant wasn't reserved. You can be arrested for this, you know. You are violating democratic rights and looting people." said Sooyoung in a calm voice this time. It was a surprise to see her talking instead of Taeyeon noona. I signalled the guards and they let them in.

"Fancy seeing you here Sooyoung. You figured out how to enter the restaurant this time?" I asked her.

"You think you're a big boi throwing three stacks and stopping me from eating my food?" she taunted back. I laughed amused at her tantics. I saw my mother looking at her with a soft smile on her face. She might have taken a liking towards her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oiiii!!! Guess what's gonna happen now? 😉