[ 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

°•° Author name: budpoplovesBTS °•°

Book name: Letters to his moonflower.
• Genre: romance.

°•° Reviewer: Mitali2203 °•°

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Title : 4/5.

The name is quite unique. Also, it's a great way to tell that the book is written in third person. I liked the way it gives a hint that the book is written in 3rd perspective.

Cover : 2/5.

This is something that puts me off. First of all, I understand that you are trying to give a vintage look to the cover but it got messed up. The theme/colour isn't appealing. Also, the font and the color wasn't up to mark. Maybe consider a graphic shop but remember it's just my opinion. The final call is yours.

Description : 7/10.

The blurb was small and sweet. Readers who are looking for a happy short-time read would love your books.Try to add a snippet of your story. It can be any scene you like, but maybe add the scene where Taehyung told Jungkook a joke and he didn't laugh. It would be a perfect cliffhanger but you can choose any one.

Protagonist usage :4/5.

The story didn't have any antagonists. The main characters were Taehyung and Jungkook. I have got nothing to say here but I loved the way their personalities still stood out to me.

Plot :7 /10.

The plot wasn't clichè. The events were short yet brief. The first meeting was perfectly explained, it almost felt magical. I could picturize the scenes but somewhere you took really big jumps. Don't tell the readers the awkwardness was gone, show me. Show the interaction and reactions.

Flow : 14/20.

The flow was simple and yet fast paced. I know it's a short story and you can't capture all the moments but atleast give glimpses of time skip. I too struggled with this part when I first started writing short stories. But, I never felt lost, like I never felt that their actions were sudden... It was built gradually.

Character development : 7/10.

Being a short story showing a character development isn't possible.I liked how they felt comfortable with each other. Like they had their kiss patiently, it wasn't rushed. I found myself cooing at the sight.

Grammar and vocals : 10/15.

Your vocabulary isn't complicated. It's simple yet touching. I suggest you add more words to your bag of vocabulary. You never repeated words which was a really good thing.

Writing style : 7/10.

I really liked your writing style. It had a glimpse of your own personality. I loved the little sneaky comments you made. { a Greek god, honey voice etc}

Overall :3/5.

The story was drafted with elegance.I found some typos here and there but they could be rectified by a proofreading. The depictions of scenes at the start of the story were really beautiful. You gave it your own touch.

Personal enjoyment : 5/5.

If I was just a reader, I would literally fall in love with the story. Throughout the story, I found myself smiling. I went soft at some scenes. It was a really refreshing experience.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Total marks : 70/100

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer for their hardwork & vote this chapter!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。