[ 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Title:: A story told in verses
Genre:: poetry
Author:: MeowMeow422
Reviewer:: Mitali2203

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Important:: We don't give marks to poems, but only do reviews.

Title:-

It wasn't a word but a phrase. At first, I thought it was irrelevant. But, when I read the blurb... it made sense. It isn't common but it is too bland. Maybe search for some interesting words. Remember, it's solely your choice.

Blurb:-

It was awesome. It intrigued me to the extent that I was caught off guard. The blurb in itself was a story, giving a glimpse of tales you told. Great job.

Cover:-

It wasn't catchy/aesthetically appealing but it was beautiful. Maybe try changing it a bit. You can look up to shops that do so.

POEM

Rhyme scheme:

A constant flow of rhyming words was used. Mostly, the rhyme scheme was abcb, which was great. It stood as a specialty of your book.

Choice of words:

It wasn't anything fancy but simple yet pleasing. You tell a tale as I do in my poems... So it was easier for me to grasp the meanings. Try to add more words to your vocabulary. Don't use the words, just because they rhyme, use them to feel the feelings felt within. You told the chaos in yourself but you never told how it is living with the chaos. (Sorry, I got a little philosophical but I can't calm the soul of a poet, I have)

Poems:
{I would review three poems but I read all }

Shooting for a star-

It tells a tale of a perfect girl, who is supposedly the light(stars) and a broken boy(darkness). I loved the way you played with words. They have opposite personalities and outlooks. The feelings were conveyed but the last two lines were magical. But, don't make the boy a mere observer because he is with her and not far away. Don't make him feel distant. Make him feel close yet lost. I would paint a story that played so beautifully.

Perfectly imperfect:-

It tells how a person can be so wrong to the world yet so right to themself. I look at the poem as a self-reminder and it heals my very own wounds. It is an emotion that isn't talked of much and you portrayed it so amazingly. But, it needed something more, to hold on. Something is missing and that is the bit of relief, try to make it harsher Or more comforting.

Tallest tale:

A tall tale means something that's so exaggerated that it is hard to believe. It made me feel wordless. Maybe it's an illusion or a will of the boy, who knows. It was the best poem you wrote. It was mysterious yet a tale everyone knows by heart. The choice of words, the rhyme scheme, the flow were great.

The poem collection was great but some concepts felt repeated. Every Time a tale was told but it felt so common. Use different metaphors and imagery to write the feelings. The poetic devices were used wisely but don't focus on rhyming but the things it tells. Advice from me, don't make it seem pretty/sound good, the darker it is, the worse the effect on the readers. Make them bleed and yet seal their wounds.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer & vote for this chapter!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。