[ 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐑.𝐖𝐄𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐎 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Author name: shanayawrites23
Book Name: Falling for Mr. Weirdo
Genre: Romance / Drama
Reviewer: Ambergreyson334

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Title: 2/5

The title is very silly and does not have a nice ring. I also see how it can link to the book, but I feel the writer could have chosen a better, more interesting, and more unique title to fit the book.

Cover: 1/5

The cover was not of good quality, was not very eye-catching, and also did not intrigue me.

Description: 2/10

Very poor use of grammar. Sometimes there is a mix-up with pronoun use (uses he for a female in the first paragraph, first line), and it does not flow well and seems very blunt and plain. Not the kind of blurb that would capture a reader's attention.

Protagonist usage: 4/5

There is a definite use of the protagonist throughout the book. Although there is not much since the book is only three chapters, the main character is present in each of those.

Plot: 3/10

The plot felt a bit all over the place,e a bit messy, and I felt there should have been better character/POV swapping. I also thought that the time intervals/skips were hard to notice. They should have been more prominent and been easier to follow along with the story and help move the story along.

Flow: 10/20

The flow felt a bit off with some grammatical errors and messy time skips. I also thought they should have made a more prominent difference between flashbacks, thoughts, and what is going on in the real world.

Character development: 3/10

Since there are only three chapters, there is very little room for character growth. I was not very well planned out, meaning that there was no room for any character growth in general.

Grammar and vocab: 6/15

The grammar was not very bad; it is just that some mistakes do not help with the sentence structure and the flow of the story in general.

Writing style: 5/10

The writing style is not very unique and is also quite bland. It is very commonly used in these genres, and while it does help with the story's plot, it lacks originality.

Overall: 2/5

Not a bad idea for a story within this genre; however, it could use a lot of editing and improvement to help further enhance the story.

Personal enjoyment: 1/5

I am not a huge fan of this book genre, and the writing quality was not as great as I had hoped. But with improvement, the book could become very well-written and a good story.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Total marks: 41/100

Please don't forget to follow your reviewer & vote for this chapter!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。