[ 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐄 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Book:: Desire's Game
Author:: Axtaetic
Reviewer::  viekeinz

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

#Title: 3/5

The title is quite interesting but can be better if you use a different word for desire. Why? Because we all get attracted to unique things and using an unique synonym of "desire" would get you more readers and give the mysterious vibe.

#Cover: 5/5

The cover is so mystifying! Perfectly fits the book's idea and theme. Love how all the characters are included in different positions. It isn't messy but still seems complex.

#Description: 4/10

You need to edit the description...there are some grammatical mistakes and please avoid using short forms which are informal. They don't sound very nice and disturb the structure. You can also add a few unusual words to make it more intriguing. And the sentences, try not to put every thing about the characters in the description as people will already know who is what.

#Protagonist usage: 2/5

Jungkook's villainous behaviour is well presented but there is no Irene in there. I expected to see them planning on something evil or doing something evil but there was nothing like that. Also Jimin's part made me confused at some parts.

#Plot: 6/10

The plot is nice but there is nothing special, adding some twists would make it much better. It's kinda cliché with the same characters fighting for love and dying but someone is still alive who was expected to be dead.

#Flow: 5/20

The chapters are so rushed that I get puzzled and often find it hard to get the feelings that the character is feeling. It feels as if the author wants to finish it as soon as possible. Please pay attention to the actions happening and to the dialogues.

#Character Development: 2/10

Um I couldn't find any development in the characters. Jungkook remained the same psychopath without any regrets while Jimin just kept sobbing and depressing over Taehyung's death. I wanted to see some development in Jungkook's character but there was none. 

#Grammar and Vocals: 5/15

There are lots of errors in the spellings chapters and at many parts the sentences sound bizzare. I am sure that this book isn't edited. Also I couldn't find the voice of the characters, it isn't represented clearly, at some parts it troubles me in figuring the feelings/speech of the characters.

#Writing style: 4/10

The writing is not accurate. It's not descriptive and at points it remains unfinished which is very fuddling. The sentences aren't well constructed and it's cliché, the same words, same sentences. Also it's very common, nothing unique in it which will allure the readers. You need to practice a lot of writing and read as many books as possible which will improve your writing.

#Overall: 2/5

There were a lot of things happening out there but the inner conflict wasn't represented correctly. Also there are several errors in the chapters which are also rushed. Everything happens once which makes it harder to grasp it. The writing doesn't contain anything new, I find it cliché.

#Personal Enjoyment: 2/5

The plot is quite interesting but the writing was completely out of my trance so I didn't enjoy it much but don't worry keep practicing and you will get better. Please don't feel depressed as this is my honest view, we all make mistakes at first but then slowly get better.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Total: 40/100

Don't forget to vote for the chapter and follow your reviewer!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.