[ 𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Author name:MiniMoxx
Book name: Fragmented Lies
Genre: Mystery / Romance
Reviewer:: shimla1210

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Title: 5/5

It's very nice and fits the aesthetic. It suits the story well. Short yet attractive.

Cover: 2/5

To be honest the previous cover was better than the new one. The cover is nice, but it ain't aesthetic because of the coloration and font style. Try to match the theme and keep it abstract. Also, if you by chance aren't changing the cover change the font style to get a better version.

Description: 9/10

Gave away just enough, not too much not too little. It's very nice, well done.

Protagonist usage: 5/5

Excellent! That's all I could think about.

Plot: 9.3/10

Had some plot holes here and there and the references from the past made it a little bit confusing but it was interesting and fresh, and the concept is new too. Your writing made it easy to understand despite the difficulties.

Flow: 19.6/20

As I said the past references just broke off the flow here and there but, for a past/present book it's done well.

Character development: 9/10

We can see the characters growing well and their expressions are also well shown, try to keep a good balance of showing everyone's emotions, cause if the book is not a fan fiction then we need to know everything to choose our fav character, etc.

Grammar and vocals: 14.4/15

A few mistakes here and there, but they can be ignored by the readers.

Writing style: 9.5/10

It's very good. To be honest it's hard to find authors who can be descriptive and show the emotions of other characters while being in the First-person pov. Good job

Overall: 4/5

Personal enjoyment: 5/5

Even though it's my first time reading a book that isn't fanfiction and this book was given due to the shortage of reviewers let me be honest here, it's so great! I love the author's writing style and plot. Excellent! Keep writing.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Total marks: 91.8/100
Please don't forget to follow your reviewer & vote for this chapter!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・✫・゜・。