[ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐗 ]

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Book:: The Twin Paradox
Author:: inky_jin
Reviewer::  viekeinz

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Title: 5/5

Wow! The title is so intriguing...! It really fits the story and is very unique! It will surely attract more readers as it gives a peculiar vibe.

Cover: 5/5

The cover is so freaking gorgeous! It totally caught my attention and gave that eerie feeling! Perfectly fits the story and looks enchanting! Very great way to attract readers, as everyone likes to read books with great covers.

Description: 10/10

The description contains everything that will give one the idea about the book and the length is also perfect. Love the way the theme is presented in the description. A good description allures the readers and makes them curious. And this book has it.

Protagonist usage: 5/5

I love how both the twins have different characteristics! One is ready to die for another while another wants to see his twin suffer. When parents are like that, definitely the child who is not much cared would start developing strong hate which was represented very well in sejin's actions.

Plot: 10/10

The plot is so new and exciting! A great way to represent the mysteries of science! The diabolical twins, yin and yang energy. It's so thrilling and at every part science plays a major role. The theories amazed me! It consisted of many things, even the story of Zeus and how you related Sejin to him...! And the twists was just mind-blowing, till then I was thinking that Seokjin's family got killed/kidnapped but turns out they weren't even real. It was Sejin who was doing all this, so cleverly!

Flow: 20/20

The flow is so smooth! Every actions happens one after another and the plot was well explained. It wasn't too slow or too fast, just the right pace.

Character Development: 5/10

I didn't really find much character development as it is an ongoing story.

Grammar and Vocals: 14/15

I didn't find any error in the chapters. I am impressed with the choice of words! What makes it unique the most is the way, the sentences are formed! The extra elements are added so flawlessly that they mix up with the story and provide more detail. Love the way the characters are voiced, each having different views and thoughts.

Writing style: 10/10

Absolutely amazing! Loved how you put theories in between without making them look separate from the story! The words used are chosen carefully and intrigue so much! The descriptions are just perfect to make someone easily get the points and visualise what's happening in the story.

Overall: 5/5

Overall this story is very fascinating and anthemic. Starting from the characters to the plot, everything was mentioned and described very nicely. The title and cover suits the theme very well. Love how reality was presented with contast with science and fiction! The ugly truth behind Sejin's hatred, was created by his parents himself. They often do this which leads to negative feelings.

Personal Enjoyment: 5/5

I really enjoyed this a lot! Every moment has its own importance and meaning, and I could clearly understand the feelings of the characters and visualise their actions easily! The plot was wonderful and mystic. The writing was purely  flawless! Everything was great!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.

Total : 94/100
Don't forget to follow your reviewer and vote for the chapter.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・°.